Need help to confirm my evidencies of phosphorus deficiency and help to identify where to adjust, because i’m already doing everything alright and dont know what is happening.
Northern Lightning Auto from Seedsmanseed
- Indoor 90x90x180, panel with 4 led cob cree cxb5930 50W (1200W) - distance 30cm
- Second week of vegetation
- Inert soil (PH 6.3):
- 50% peat
- 50% perlite
- Full line of biobizz fertilizers
- Water with 10ppm, then I add CALMAG+ until water get 300ppm and then add the fertilizers until water get 800-1000ppm.
- Water PH between 5.6-6.8.
I use the BioBizz schedule chart.
The problem came first in the first 2 leaves and is advancing to the newer leaves.
Someone can help with some advice? Thanks!