Phosphorus defeciency?

Is this a phosphorus defeciency or something else. I also just watered her . Just getting used to fabric pots.

Don’t worry about the lower leaves. It is normal for them to yellow and fall off as the plant matures.

3 Likes

They do but I just grew this strain they didn’t fall off nearly this early

All plants are going to be a bit different.

Strain has very little to do with it. Cannabis is cannabis.

1 Like

I understand that but strains do have tendencies to do certain things. Like suspectable to pets and stuff like that. I will have to water her separately from the other girls though.

Other ones are a week behind or smaller and on same feeding amounts so I’m thinking it’s a defeciency.i just watered them that’s why they seem sluggish

1 Like

I see your bags and the runoff trays but are the bags sitting in the trays alone or on a riser keeping the bag out of the runoff?

1 Like

They’re not flat trays. The have some parts higher than others

I agree with @MidwestGuy: every plant is different. Very common to have lower leaves yellow and die off as plant matures. Especially in flower.

Mid level leaves are also yellowing and some tops

I understand that. This does not look like that

Without more information it’s kinda hard to diagnose. How about filling this out:

The 2021 Updated ILGM Suppot Ticket

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

-What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed (photo or auto)
-Age of plant
-Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
-Vessels: Type and capacity of container (fabric, plastic, etc)
-PH and TDS of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
-PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
-Method used to measure PH and TDS
-Indoor or Outdoor if indoor, size of grow space
-Light system List brand and wattage/spectrum
-Actual wattage draw of lights
-Current Light Schedule
-Temps; Day, Night
-Humidity; Day, Night
-Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
-AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
-Co2; Yes, No

If growing Hydro some additional questions:

-DWC? RDWC? Autopots? Ebb and Flow? Other?
-Distance of liquid below net pot (DWC)
-Temperature of reservoir
-TDS of nutrient solution
-Amount of air to solution

Always try to upload a clear picture in white light of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

White widow ILGM, Auto
-popped up Dec 6th
-Fox Farm Ocean Forest
3 gal pot
6.0 ph
No PPM measurement unfortunately
-Method used to measure cheap test kit
-Indoor 4x4
-GE grow lights
Not sure of wattage but I check DLI
20/4
75°
50%
AC Infinity T6
dehumidifier
No CO2

Hey do you want to give ur plants a potassium and phosphorus boost and they will get calcium and magnesium iron if you do this is a all natural ingredients all you need is four bananas and one cucumber and a ten ltr bucket and mesh bag or stocking .Now what you want to do is fill ur bucket with ph water and drop a air stone in the bucket and get it bubbling then get a warm glass of water and mix in two tablespoons of molasses until desolved tip it into the bucket peel all the bananas and peel the cucumber now cut all the skins into smaller pieces and place in mesh bag then place the bag in the bucket now bubble it for 24-30 hours after its done add 10mls of fish shit and stir then water ur plants u wont need to water it down you should see a difference in a few days and this will boost ur flowers size aswell

Are you a witch :mage: ? Ill check it out !

Hahahahaha lol no im not a witch i use this recipe on my plants and i have had great results

This is a pic of my last grow which i used this recipe on and i have a recipe for a nutrient tea aswell

2 Likes

Be careful of this tea as you can burn plants with it. @Not2SureYet did this with burned plants as a result.

1 Like

I havent had that problem with banana and cucumber skin tea and i havent had a problem with my nutrient tea either i water down the nutrient tea but the banana and cucumber skin tea i dont water down

1 Like

I gave up on it my self. I tried it again at 200ppm. It shows the same issues I have if I use a little to much bud ignitor with my GH. I was at 600ppm with Jacks and mine didn’t like it. Now, I am in autopots and haven’t tried it top feeding. I noticed most that are using it seem to be top feeding. I can get away with more thins top feeding :grin: