Stoned… lol
Ya…
Ya…
Um’…
What…
Pretty medicated…
:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

lol, too funny… oh man that made me laugh… no I’m doing nothing… there was a guy asking questions about his lights that are the same as mine…

and everyone on here who makes their own lights has a habit of saying purchased lights are not good… this may ‘sometimes’ be true but its not always helpful when someone’s just gone out and spent a whole lot on lights and can take them back… so the guy can watch mine and see if they are any good… :wink::grin:

atm im working outdoors… its strangely cool… too cool… :grin:

my girls are going good, bounced back after having half of their leaves rmoved… im not going to play with them for a while… :face_with_raised_eyebrow::smirk::neutral_face::no_mouth:

stay… stoned… :smile:

7 Likes

Yep… I’m stoned… :smile::v::+1::wink::grin::shushing_face::no_mouth::wink:
Lookin good tho…
Phat harvest ahead…
Ya ’ stoned … :smile::joy::rofl:
Mmmeeeee…
Ya…

1 Like

All good… deal with it tomorrow…
Rdwc makes it easy … :+1::grin::wink:

1 Like

all good man… all good. :grin:

well the strange life my wife and i live means we are leaving tomorrow and are going back to the city till Monday…

plants get their wish, i wll leave them alone… i will finish tying them down then…:smiling_imp:

i don’t have to do anything do i? all is good… zip the tent up and off we go… that ‘is’ the beauty of dwc… Atm everything is stable… i just top the veg area every few days…:smirk:

have a good one legend… :grin::grin::v:

2 Likes

hey buddy im going to the hydro shop tomorrow probably… ill get some supplies,
i cannot get… the top three… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
but one of the canna products is p/k13/14 similar to crystal burst?
are there any substitutes? should i worry? what should i be thinking?
what do u think about mammoth p?

thanks man you have a good morning. :smile:

1 Like

What kind of light do you have mate

1 Like

they are California lightworks solar system 550… :smirk:, the draw 400 watts each… they were expensive and I wish id known more but… I don’t really mind… they are working… :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

If you don’t mind me asking, how much?

Thanks Kettle

1 Like

I bought 4 with the controller, it was like $5000 AUD with discount… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

may have been 5500… :neutral_face:

whats done is done my friends… :smile::roll_eyes:

1 Like

ok so we are off today, so the big girls have eaten and drunken a fair bit again… I topped the water up and the ppms is 460… so im gong to add

1mpg Flower A+b
1mpg calmag
1mpg humic
1mpg boost for the time away, sound good?.. I think it will bump the ppms up a little bit…

I also have to bump up the seedlings, with a+b + calmag+ humic…

all the waters topped up could be 5 days…:face_with_raised_eyebrow::smile:

hope your all well.:smile:

ps @peachfuzz it is nice to be able to do all this without having to wait for the light to come on… :grin:

2 Likes

Sounds good to me…
The only time I worry about ppm’s is in the first 3 weeks of flower because I know they will be hungry and at 6 to 9 weeks because that’s when they start to put on weight… :+1::wink:

1 Like

thanks man. I was a bit shocked to be honest… I thought I just fixed that system a few days ago and it is 30 gal it should be right, then they had drunk and ate %30 percent… their ppms is now 670

im going to top up the nutes for the seedlings, they are at 340, but im just doing the same but with veg nutes and without the boost I cant be bothered thinking about it, I can see how you get to where you find a ratio that works… :grinning:

1 Like

ok, leaving now they are all topped up… and all fed

so 1: 440 ph 6.3
2: 560 ph 6
3: 630 (again, how do I keep hitting this I have been trying to go higher… all good next time when I refill) ph 6.1-2

all my systems ph drops slowly now so im pretty confident leaving them where they are…

ok at least Monday till ‘WE’ see them again… I wont even see the big girls today. :smile:

@peachfuzz, hydro shop, thoughts?? :roll_eyes::smile:

3 Likes

If they work good and you are happy, that’s all that matters

1 Like

I didn’t make it in time for the shop… im all good. :grin:, my plants are happy, I know from enough reports cannas nutes are good all by themselves , im interested I guess…:grin:, what are your thoughts… do u add stuff when they flower, terpenator? the proplem is ive not grown in dwc before to compare, what about flushes?

meow, I know curiosity killed… ah… the bank balance …

i got my coils! :grin:, hand for scale:grin: ppms written on hand because im a stoner idiot and cant remember anything… :roll_eyes::grin:

7 Likes

@SmokieJim, this is my dwc. if u read from the beginning its me setting everything up… well moving it from an inadequate grow room to the spare room… my wins and my losses, only 3 clones made it through from the other grow… be prepared for some failures… I have a link to my first room somewhere there but it was a total loss pretty much, but its worth it… :grin:

s
How can dogs have the best, giant playground… find some grease and roll in it…:neutral_face:

9 Likes