Phoenix Grow, From the ashes...... more DWC

IMG_1716

ok so I lifted and tied all the ones in veg 2, that looks better, it wont happen with the new design.

the ppms on the small one are 340-50

middle one ive just done half strength 480-490. :grin:

now the flowering one drank 1/4 of her nutes 150mm when I started at 200mm at 630 the whole time now ive added water up to 190mm, it was 200mm…:wink:, this has dropped the nutes down to 480-490, @peachfuzz, should I add base nutes up to 630? they are there just chilling for now.

im going to start tying them up in a sec, and then think about light proofing it so I can open the tent up, im going to have to, and the cooler can go under the house too… :face_with_raised_eyebrow::grin:

or else ill never go to the back to do the work, crawling sparky style,

cheers all kettle.:smirk:

5 Likes

well they are at 770ppms now, and ph of 6.1, and 20’C

I added 60 mls of veg a and b nutes…:face_with_raised_eyebrow::grimacing::smirk::grinning:

well they are tied up and im going in to do their undergrowth, this will take me a while… appropriate I think so…

5 Likes

my ladies were from the 80s… :smirk:

this is one of the dr kipplings, I left about 20 perfect clones in there that will never see the light of day… I think I should do a table of six of these…? :grin:

alright… i guess i should light proof the tent… phew i thought it would be a big day, but…:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

6 Likes

OK, that’s 24 inches, 600mm… are you guys serious?..man this is crazy…:grin:

my ppms are 630, hadn’t mixed properly… :smiley:

7 Likes

Damn that’s a sick setup. I’m watching this now! :+1:

2 Likes

Awesome lookin. Luv the positive hanging reinforcements on ur screens brother. :grin::+1::v:

2 Likes

@Noctis420, @Oldguy thanks both of you your too kind… :blush:

been a lot of learning and hard work, but im starting to get settled, thank god… about 3 months late but better late then never… thanks to everyone… :laughing:

if you see something jump in and say something, ive never grown indoors before and peacfuzz grows under hps…. og… :wink::smile::face_with_raised_eyebrow::smirk:

thanks again the next 10 12 weeks should be fun, knock on wood, after that will still be exciting but I will have already built something, and I wont be as obsessed, so I wont take as many photos, I know me… being obsessed with weed growing is not a bad thing its, science, research, and the calm that comes with growing plants… positive all round bud…:grin:

I have to build the second flower system, its going to be identical at this stage, I don’t think there is anything id like to change…

id love to take credit with the screens but as with almost everything its credit goes to its inventor the fuzz…

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: however if anyone want to just hate life that little bit more and want to build the pots ill take credit for that… with peahfuzz’s guidance…they are awesome now, but they suck to make… :grin:, someone should do it one day… :grin:

hope you all are well… :grin:

5 Likes

@Grandaddy013, good too see you back bud, couldn’t have gone as well without your help too. :grin::wink::smirk:… anyway its the middle of the night again… im back off to bed… why do I like to be up at 3 am? its so quiet I guess… I guess can truly think about stuff…

2 Likes

That’s a great setup kettle. I am impressed by handy guys like you lol

1 Like

What’s up, my homie. Just got caught up. You’re turning into a freaking monster farmer.

2 Likes

to be honest man, its all going well… im going well. the systems are going great, … monster farmer… that’s the goal right?:grin:, I love the fact I have trays of plants racked up, not under the pump… just comfortable. :grinning:, because I think, well the first ones are going to probably be your best because they are so old, but they are always going to be that old, or that big or bigger, cool… :grin:, I have a lot of good growers to motivate me… :grin:, im pretty competitive,:grimacing::wink: one day… ill do a one plant grow… you earlier ones are off the chart…

im so glad I only put two flower systems in…

pretty bad bushfires here atm, and drought… but that’s Australia for you… the fires are not near us, but man they are bad… :open_mouth:

how are you? your girls look amazing

2 Likes

I’m finer than frog hair, my friend. Building another tote system in the flower room. Going to move the Berry Bomb in there any day now. Damn clones started budding, so now they will have to reveg.

2 Likes

The system is great the set up is great, I love following your thread although I am in Soil looking good. Rock steady and stay lit :fire:

1 Like

Ok one more thing before I forget, as they are going in to flower I prob will forget to take photos of these…

these are my first batch of ilgm seeds, Gold leaf, chocolope, amnesia haze… and they are good strong genes, the yellow one is one who ended up in the soup for a few weeks… im giving that to the misses once its better any how…

im really impressed, better then anything else ive tried… the dr kipplings are good though, others id bought… :grimacing::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

ok so im off to the hardware, I have some good ideas about the cloning area…

And todays going to be a bad day for a lot of my NWS brothers and sisters. with the fire department warning catastrophic fires never seen before. be as safe as everyone can be…:australia::pray::v:

2 Likes

new clone area… I like it. :grin:

I like that its independent from everything below… its a mini dwc, bubble bucket… I just spent $15 extra so it would match… :blush:

5 Likes