Phoenix Grow, From the ashes...... more DWC

bending stretching topping… repeat… :grinning:

4 Likes

I just turned off the Food Network because it was making me hungry, and this is the first thread I open on ILGM :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face: From a lifetime line cook and BBQ guy from the states, you got a nice looking spread there, buddy!

3 Likes

Had to feed them when I went back out the other night…
Table #1 got more p , k and cal-mag …
Got a few bud shots last night before lights on , it’s hard to get picks in the dark… :wink:

Getting frosty and sticky…
Have some seeds floating around that I can see , I knew I had a hermi in the beginning but just let it ride , had to get meds going and I new that it would only be in a few spots… :upside_down_face::grin::smirk:
:v::sunglasses:

6 Likes

Couple of bud shots…

5 Likes

Different bud …

Figured I would post them one at a time so you could be able to zoom… :grin:

4 Likes

ill tell you what’s really good about the photos, its shows how much you let the plant retain their leaves… I like that,

atm im topping only the tall ones in the middle, then stretching the otter edges out… man you’ve taught me a lot… outdoors I haven’t topped and even now will never top unless there is a specific reason, because I just tie them horizontal at 1-2ft every 3-6 days pretty much, everything, let it get to 1-2 ft long and tie it down… I spoke to my cousin he does it the same way, generally they stay under 6ft (always for me) this way but can be really huge size wise…

also teaching me,… how to use the dwc, and loads more…man Im starting to chill… :pray::grin:

2 Likes

This is an ilgm ssh x girl scout cookie…
Starting to turn purple at 78 degrees , no temp change , it’s just in the genetics…
It’s so danm sticky and stanky and it was also the hermi…

I also shit caned the clones … :grimacing::flushed::upside_down_face:
Pics don’t do the colors any justice… :angry:

3 Likes

they look good, and a few spare seeds never hurt anyone… and no the photos cant do them justice… patients man, how are you going to teach me that… im trying, its good. I don’t do much… if you hadn’t dropped that many hints id be playing with them all the time…

clones… pft… im sure you can sort that out in a minute… what happened? I keep looking when I do minor pruning, thinking I could clone that, then thinking I have enough to worry about…:grinning:

2 Likes

Went and grabbed a pic of my temperary clone and vegg area for you…
Just put the clones on bottom right in a half hour ago but took the clones yesterday , just had them sitting in a cloning solution over night…
Clones on bottom left got put in 4 days ago…
Plants on top left are clones from 7 weeks ago and are now vegging like crazy…
Plants on top right are clones from 5 weeks ago and are starting to vegg out…
Plant in the top right in the middle that just got super cropped an hour ago is one of my og’s that’s been extremely stubborn from the beginning…
I think it’s 10 weeks old from seed and it’s just barely starting to take off since I started picking on it… :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::grin:

5 Likes

now ive though about the maths, and I just need one of those systems for the clones and im done…

each my veg totes will just be in veg for 12 weeks… :smile::smile:

I have to top a lot… interesting , when its going well your plants are oldish just stacked, ready, but if it goes wrong you can fill it quickly… versatile…

2 Likes

Not sure if you’ve gotten any security yet , but you should definitely have the wife get you one asap …
They work 24/7 keeping an eye on things but they tend to smoke alot of bud while on the job and will get testy if you don’t bring them out munchies every now and then… :grin::smile::joy::rofl::shushing_face::zipper_mouth_face::no_mouth::smirk:

But all in all they are totally worth it… :grin::smirk::+1:
My wife’s good luck charm to me for my very first grow… he’s been with me every since…
That joint in his mouth is from my very first harvest… :shushing_face:

6 Likes

mate I have savage security, naw…

no way from your first grow… that gnome gnows too much, he’ll talk…:smile:

4 Likes

That’s why I have to keep him floating in buds and munchies… he knows all of my grow secrets… :smile::joy::rofl::shushing_face::zipper_mouth_face::no_mouth:
Here’s a pic of table #2 from 2 nights ago…
Just as light turned on , was trying to get a good pick of the colors from them growing so fast…
Had to feed them some base nutrients also …
Ppm had dropped 265 ppm…

Plants are growing like crazy…

4 Likes

ummmm…. Awesome. :grin:, that’s like perfect full, i will let mine get taller next time so i can spread them out… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

I just smoked 120mg of dmt, it was only meant to be 30… but I over scraped and I cant take it back, the way I smoke it. im still a bit f7cked…:grin:

I forget how earth shatteringly powerful that stuff is. even when I smoke it every couple of months.

that was one of the most euphoric experiences once I was there…:grin:

gnarly though, now I need a coffee and a cone and its off to my day…

edit, I should prob describe them here, the dmt nexus, I don’t go there too much any more.

I haven’t smoked in a couple of months, (I usually try to keep it a bit more regular) because people who were coming over to a party wanted to try it and then they bailed… it was annoying to me, happens all the time with dmt, I don’t know why people keep organise with me to have it, id love a buddy, but this has become a sacrament to me… weird im not religious, but if u hang out with god enough…:face_with_raised_eyebrow::smiley:

anyway the last time I got taken to an entities place and I saw how all that worked and played with its kid. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

today because I smoked a lot, no entities, I got taken to one of the god rooms where I floated in time in infinite fractrals and beauty, no mass no laws of physics, just gods imagination room, it was awesome.

obviously when I decide at 7:30 am if im going to finish extracting the dmt u should just smoke some… then u decide a small 30 mg hit will be nice, but u measure out 4 times that (I cant take it out of the device a bit annoying)and think ill just not smoke it all… at first my whole body and mind were in full alarm, I meditated for 5mins… :grimacing:, and I have to let it all go…

anyway one I was there I was calm as calm can be and now.

anxiety, and other issues wont raise their ugly head for a month at least… all found out coincidentally while trying to find a non addictive drug I could get effed up on while quitting the booze… I didn’t realise it would make me change in that sense…

anyhow 8:30 am all back to normal…:face_with_raised_eyebrow::smirk:

any how I hope u all are well…
:smiley:

5 Likes

ok @peachfuzz, how are you? :smirk: everything’s going well, I decided not to do anything to the plants today…

the ppms in the flowering tote are at 630ppm still ph dropping if anything, I occasionally add ph up, same as each of the veg, :grin:

tomorrow im going to do some work, the flower totes h2o levels about 4 inches below the ‘pot’ bottoms, so if I top it up it will drop the ppms, so do I add flower nutes to bring it up to 630?

this is interesting for anyone whose reading I don’t have pots, or anything, but if you imagine where the pot is what peachfuzz says is still right, 2 inches below, because mine sometimes slip into the nutes, they don’t like it. :grin:.

then im going to change one of the veg nutes. and keep topping… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
im going to start building the second flower system this week, and just tiding stuff up. chiller will have to wait till next week, but its cold here atm, weird and half of nsw is on fire…

im going to tie the plants to the scorg tomorrow, to stop a ww/bb slipping… I have a pot improvement, then they are done.

now the plants that are doing the best are the dr kipplings, they are so good to grow, but I don’t know what they taste like, im driven to grow fantastic tasting weed. but im keen to see a whole table of them. it will also be the second time they have been cloned…I have heaps of other strains coming up what would u do?

im not really topping, just trying to make room, and organise them a bit it will be easier if they just grew 6 inches,:grin:, they are starting to stretch a bit now…

hope your well… :grinning:

5 Likes

Ya , start tieing them to the net , it will keep them from falling into the tote …
I had that happen once when I first started using these systems and it killed a huge plant…
I didn’t notice it until it was too late , so definitely get that figured out , you might have to alter your net baskets a little bit to make it harder for the plants to slip out…
Also what kind of lights are those…?
They seem like they could be closer…:thinking:
So when you start to clip things down to the net , try to clip them down outwards , towards the outside of the table as best you can… :+1:
You should be able to top up the water a couple of times before having to add anything , but if your ppm’s are falling fast then yes you should add some base nutrients to bring it back up a little…
Also , another thing that I do that I forgot to mention , is when I’m in flower I let the water level fall about an inch every 3 weeks , what this means is I start with 18 gallons of water on 1st day of light flip , at 3 weeks I change everything out and only refill to 17 gallons and at 6 weeks I empty everything and refill to 16 gallons and so on… the reason that I do this is to allow the plants to create more air roots , so that if my power goes out the plants are less likely to drown and it also keeps the trunk and the root system healthier…
When I was just using dwc buckets I tried a few experiments because I loose power alot where I’m at and I didn’t want all of my hard work to go to $hit because of a power issue…
How you doing my friend…?
Was reading your post , never tried dmt but have heard some very interesting things about it…
Back in my day I loved to take acid and on occasion would smoke some angle dust …
Very crazy times…
Also , once I throw my plants into flower I stop topping them , I try to get all of my topping done during vegg…
If the parts that you have circled in the pic are the tops of the plant , then tie those down first and that will make the rest of the shoots grow faster to make everything more even… :wink::+1:

3 Likes

thanks man, you pretty much answered all my questions, amazingly… I didn’t ask them very well, ill have a big day today… im excited, :grin:

the ones ive circled are the dr kipplings, I want to clone again,

the others unless they taste like beer Im not too keen on growing them in comparison… they are not bad, just mainly indica I think and I don’t think ive grown just indica before, big bud/ white widow,:grin:

ive just been trieing to move them up a bit and down, trying to make them stretch a bit, but I will lower them after I tie them up, theres 800 watts above them atm…:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

im good man, my misses is back from the city. :grin: I sometimes get these bad anxiety attacks, linked im sure to a long abusive relationship with alcohol, and my misses leaving… and me worried ill fall off the wagon, I never got them on a building site… no matter how stressful anyway. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:, for a lot of people a building site is your therapy, the team. I was never a bad drunk, just my benders lasted 6 days not six hours… I cant stop myself. at all, im a different person, a not good person… for me mainly, pretty self distructive when I get on that path, and I tried… out west everyone drinks man. but I have a dirty secret, I found the answer… the answer to what. well that’s two puffs away or probably the most strangest experience of your life… but what’s the question?

so dmt is pretty insane stuff, im neither condoning it or condemning… its one of those decisions you have to make for yourself…

the difference between dmt and most others, is you reach a point where you cease to exist in this world and go to another, and violently quickly to be honest, that’s the whole point though. you can apparently with lst and I don’t know with pcp, psyicybn. but they are in quite high doses, so you will be out for a long time.i ve done acid a few times btu not much. I spoke to my mate who had 8 tabs of acid at once and almost lost himself… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:, im not he only lunatic… but with pure dmt its all over in 30mins… an hour… less if you don’t do too much, or you smoke it more often…

so I probably didn’t smoke all of the dmt in the device so say it was 90mg,… I was over the other side for 20 mins… so when you lose yourself, your body, everything, ego death, whatever they call it, and your in an alien world with strange entities showing you things that you never knew existed, you really must deal with yourself, like a super deep meditation session… with aliens. its weird stuff.

I wish id discovered the hallucinogens earlier, ive done mushrooms and acid, but its in the dosing… drugs I stay away from now, amphetamines, anything addictive, still have coke a bit now and then with the boys, but coke without booze, :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

now my dirty secrect all the guys out west don’t know of is, I will have dmt before I ever think im going to have a drink… and I know I wont get to the drink, its a strange reason, but I don’t think about alcohol for about a month then…my additcts brain… weird hey… and one day after smoking dmt, I realised I felt like this about cigarettes, and just quit them that day…

any how its the middle of the night, I better go and get another hours sleep and big day tomorrow.

btw, dmt cannot hurt u. but it sure feels like it could… but if your prone to any psychotic illness id stay away… but if you do your research… it is ‘the’ drug, to a lot of people…

2 Likes

before I leave though, I did write down some stuff an hour after the first time I smoked dmt and ill post it just so people don’t think its good from what I write now as before it was worse then I wrote, I was posting it on a dmt forum and didn’t want to seem like a baby, but I was very close to not doing it again, but it was a few forum members… anyway, don’t just go and smoke it like I did, try and plan to do it with someone…

"Im a pretty heavy weed smoker so the first cone would have been a decent amount but as everyone said make sure u take that second hit, really hard to pack the cone and light it when your fingers are bugs and worms, but push full. reality changes as I hold. those new dining room chairs we just bought today are so artificial. so is everything else and its gone.

full computer meltdown. sight, sound, body, reality……… gone. now im in my meditation space kind of with all alarms going off. brain broken. worms all over my meditation room. im dead.

look closer at the worms and they are all Chinese characters, banners with Chinese lucky cat in infinity HD, with infinity complexity. Aztec stuff, churches, Sagrada familia, to infinity. (weird because I’m not spiritual or religious).

Back, no, yes? where? vomit (I do have a week stomach, no big deal). how the fuck did I make it to the toilet. Stuck between both realities now, organic visuals everywhere, worms in the floor, trees growing. ask my wife how long this lasts. she says 15mins. I find out its DMT ive taken I have 15mins till it wears off. this would be good if I knew what DMT was or how long 15mins is, or what reality is like when it wears off.

Loose control of language in my head. feels like my inside head voice has had a stroke, jumbled words but I can still talk normally, weird.

as it wears off a bit take the dog out to the trees and awesome, came in waves. fully wore off after 20-30mins

Acacia Confusa.

Spoke to mates who want to try it, and described it as a knife edge ride between a world of dreams beyond belief, good and bad… terrifying yes. 2/3s through I thought , I don’t think ill do this again. then thirty seconds later I didn’t want to leave."

any how have a great day everyone… :grin:

1 Like

my net pot design is complete… for now anyway…

3 Likes