Phoenix Grow, From the ashes...... more DWC

No worries here. You are amongst sympathizers, and like minded pot lovers :+1::v:

2 Likes

Awww. Comin brother. First the pics and then this ?
My mouth just started to water. :joy::joy:
Food looks awesome fellas. :grin::+1::v:

3 Likes

oooh, whats this lunatic up to…?:grin::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

5 Likes

@Oldguy Sorry. :joy::rofl: It is a crying shame not to eat baked goods when they are warm.

@kettle Yep. Giving you the, “Seriously, dude! Wtf did you buy this time,” look.

2 Likes

I agree 100 % my friend. Fresh from the oven. :+1::grin::v:

1 Like

I %100 agree…

these are for my wife, she is going to learn on my overflow, well that was the plan,

now its building living soil and she can choose her own clones… :grin:

she has gold-leaf, amnesia haze and chocolope that all are probably better suited outdoors to choose from, ill get them to solo cup size inside and have a secret spot outside… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

and I have been saying for ages how excited I am about Garrigan"s soil recipe

I gave her a spare mystery seed a few months ago…

a little help wont go astray, because i dont know what she thinks she is going to do with the mango… ‘plant’.

i stress this is her grow, im just going to point her in the right direction… and probably give he a hand with an outdoor scrog… or not up to her…:grin:

5 Likes

I definitely gotta check that soil recipe out. Thanks for the link. But yeah, tell her to have fun with it. Just keep them damned roos away from your crops!

1 Like

Ah, apparently there is my American ignorance pertaining to “roo.” I should’ve said kangaroo. Didn’t know the vernacular. My bad. :face_with_hand_over_mouth::grin::+1:

1 Like

as soon as I read it (the soil recepe) I was I cant wait to try this… but peachfuzz has rules… no outside growing while im growing inside, so my misses is going to have to shower outside while she looks after them… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

roos is right man… they are a fucking nuisance! … its not really their fault but when there is no rain they come to the farms and the roads for food and water, secure protection is a must… :grin:

3 Likes

ok mad few days, ended up making it home early… and the plants are all alive! :grin:

my first intentional super cropping was a success… :grin:… its fun… :smile:

humidity %43 temp 77’f… pppppppwwwwwwweeeeeeewwwww… :relieved: I truly didn’t do enough testing to leave all of that zipped up for 3-4 days…

and the proplem children who drank half there nutes and had a ph of 4.6, tough little girls…im so stuffed… :grin: :smile: :crazy_face:

5 Likes

I’m out of likes, but I’m happy as hell for you, buddy! That’s an awesome grow you have going. :+1:

2 Likes

I agree with the gentleman from the post above. Really healthy looking plants. Solid grow, indeed!

1 Like

thanks mate, im really happy… been a journey that’s for sure… :exploding_head: :joy: :smile: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :roll_eyes: :relieved:…but with all of you guys we have a glimmer of hope, of my firs finished indoor grow! and per square meter, my most successful… its a fair bit to get your head around… in particular if the plants grow out of the light they ar just in limbo… I forget this so much… :grin:, mate I cant wait till that tent of yours has its firs tote full of this in front of you… :pray: :grin:, thanks bud :+1:

2 Likes

It’s always a journey! Take the bad with the good, learn from it, and make the next one even better.

2 Likes

thanks man, I am stoked.

a few issues… possibly… well always going to happen… because I have two reg seeds in there… agh… I have had issues with these for ever, poor germ rate, slow, hated being topped…
one may be a boy, its going to be tough to get it out… I will have to watch over the next few… days…

i should have just pulled them both out before they went into flower tent… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:, oh well… all is good…

2 Likes

some better photos… you can tell I’m proud of them… :grin:

I have a lot of work to do in there tomorrow, new nutes in flower 1 and veg 1… and its going to be hot… I may need to pre chill the water…

hope everyone’s well, :grin:

space is always a premium… :+1:

6 Likes

Plants are lookin awesome my friend…
Got my plants hooked up to my ro system with some swamp cooler floats…
Hopefully all’s well… :crossed_fingers:

Here’s the new batch of girls…
5 clones of ilgm white widow x girl scout cookie and one purple og from seed…

Hope all is well with you my friend… :+1:
:v::sunglasses:

6 Likes

I harvested table #1 because of the up coming trip…
Should be dry by the time I get back and ready for trimming and curing… :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::drooling_face::drooling_face:

Wish I could have waited longer… oh well…
2 plants were at 9 weeks from light flip and 4 were at 11 weeks from light flip…

5 Likes

all is well bud, ummmmmm……… omg! how do you handle the trimming… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

I’ll get some recent pics of table #2 tomorrow when I go out to feed them before the trip… :+1::wink:

3 Likes