Ph

Good question i use 6.0 ph and the runout was 6.8 what is my ph and how i fix the ph

Oh iam growing in soil

Growing in soil you are fine with a PH of 6.8, you don’t need to do anything unless you go above 7.0 or below 6.0.

Just continue to monitor this. I wuld suggest watering at 6.5, but you are good so far. Just make sure your run off does not go below 6.5; As , the ultimate PH for soil is 6.5-7.0

Great job. :smiley:

Actually the ideal PH for soil is 6.2

I start at 6.5 but the leave was twisting and having cal mag deficiencies, can you tell me how to fix the ph in soil just in case…

Oh another question if i buy seeds here its safe for me because in my state its illegal your site its safe and discret…

Everything is discreet and ILGM does use secure encryption with online credit card orders. Nothing about marijuana is on your bank statement or on the package.

MacG; I do not know what you are basing your “fact”, on, but nowhere in any Textbooks, or Expert publications on PH for soil recommends a PH of 6.2! :mrgreen: In facy crop wise. PH varies.

Clemson
Rutgers
NC AT&T
Purdue

I have been involved in and read many studies, on the value of going from soil to fertigation crop techniques. Basically hydroponics used in row crop production.

I may concede that in flower; A nutrient solution with a PH of 6.2 would provide more potassium, and less availability of Nitrogen…But; that is it.
:mrgreen:

Oh dear Latewood, you must be working off of info way out of date, Cannabis is a acid loving plant, this is why it likes 5.8 in hydro. Hydro can have an ideal range of 5.5 - 6.0 with the target of 5.8 and broad range of 5.5 - 6.5 and in soil the ideal range is 6.0 - 6.5, target range of 6.2- 6.3 and a broad range of 6.0 - 7.5. This is well backed by numerous expert cannabis breeders as well as a comprehensive college botanical study on specifically cannabis out of California. And in fact is not all that new of information. We all must continue to learn and grow with new facts, Latewood.