PH tip I’ve learned

Yeah I actually used 2 different ph meters when I first noticed. I swore they were wrong and I recalibrated both of them and got the same results. I still wasn’t convinced it was correct so I used ph strips from amazon to confirm.

1 Like

How did you get the ph level?

The only thing those are good for is knowing when the soil needs water. The ph meter on them is horrible and will give you the same value no matter the h level. Get a digital one and get one of these ppm meters too. They will let you know if you need to add nutrients.

Water Quality Tester, Accurate and Reliable, HoneForest TDS Meter, EC Meter & Temperature Meter 3 in 1, 0-9990ppm, Ideal Water Test Meter for Drinking Water, Aquariums, etc. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B073713G5F/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_7ePyFbGA1M5DF

What equipment was used to check the ph of the soil?

Ph decreases with an increase in temp as well as ph increases with a decrease in temp but I’ve never seen it change that much without a huge temperature variance.

1 Like

They say experience is best taught by trial and error. I believe you there are way to many different factors in each environment. Happy growing friend.

The waters ph is no different hot or cold, its the device you use to test ph is calibrated to a specific temperature.

2 Likes

I use one of these ph meters Amazon.com