Ph reeeeeeally low

That’s awesome. Bravo :clap::clap::clap:

Just Ph tested the water with lemon juice. 24 hours after mixing it, the ph has maintained 6.3 with no teetering on the meter. My water, straight from the tap, is 8.0. I live next to a fire station and water tower so I guess the city treats the sxxx out the water for this area. Anyways, should it stay there until Saturday, I’m going to make a molasses and kelp mix for my girls, and give them all a good drink. This will be the first additive for them, except Jordan.

I think I’m going to name her Jillian.
17 days from sprout. Indoor start to finish.

Tomorrow morning, Jordan here will get a niiiiiice big drink, also. Her growth has definitely jumped the last 2 days and appears more focused on stretch than rooting now.
24 or 25 days from sprout. Outside first week, lots of damage and bad weather, transitioned back out over the next few days, back outside over 2 weeks and will stay. Gave her half strength FF big Bloom once after the trauma.

My wife hasn’t named her, but I did. Julia here,along with some companion herbs that are starting to grow (the herbs are in their own jiffy cups, in the dirt, root entanglement shouldn’t be a problem) is getting a drink tomorrow morning as well.
22 days from sprout. Rosemary and other herbs in jiffy cups around Edge. Outside whole time.

1 Like

Edit from last post…

I’m going to give Jordan and Julia a drink tomorrow. Jillian is getting it this weekend.

1 Like

This is a blueberry auto flower from Ilgm at 21 days from seed

1 Like

I added 1.5 tablespoons to my tap water that leaves the faucet at 8.0Ph, dropping it to 6.3. It has been 72 hours as of now, and there has been no change in the Ph. I held off watering her for one more day, but am just about to give her a big drink. We’ll see how she does.

2 Likes

Edit to last post: lemon juice was added. I added 1.5 tablespoons of lemon juice to tap water.

1 Like

Looking good Bro :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes