Ph reeeeeeally low

You can get good yields with autos, not huge but good. I’m getting ready to harvest 4 out of 4 on a Skittlez auto run and have gotten 2.5 to 3.5 zips per plant so far. Was shooting for 10-12 zips when I started this run. I have 6 for my next run. 2 at around 45 days and 4 at week 2. Sour Diesel and Northern lights. Skeleton remains from the last Skittlez from LST training to produce more buds

2 Likes

As far as the one I have inside, my worry comes from having so many issues with the first seed I dropped, the picture with my finger in it. Stucknin the cotyledon first 3 days above soil which was more or less beyond me, til I had to cut it. Leaving her out in the rain was my fault. She’s sooooo stunted and 3 ½ weeks above soil. I’ve read most auto can start flower in 4 weeks. Is that really so??

1 Like

No joke on the skeleton, that thing had some branches! You’re girls are very pretty also!! I’m going to get some reflective material and make a couple of panels to put around mine, I just really don’t want to get a whole tent and setup if it’s not necessary. Maybe when I get more going to use for germ. But for now, my makeshift mirror panels are gonna be the last thing as far as equipment really. That and the TDS meter, but I have to wait for the weekend to get that.

Yes they can. I have two autos right now and one is 39 days old but looks like she may be ready soon to start flower.

Yikes. Hopefully my girl outside will hold off about 2 more weeks before doing anything but stretch. We finally have daaaaaays of sun here and high temps. If she flowered now, by harvest I’d have a wet ⅛😂

1 Like

The weather screwed up our outside girls more than anything. Usually here, rainy weather has almost stopped by the end of May. We’ve had 3 dry days in over 2 months and 2 ½ of those days were this past weekend

1 Like

Mine is in the corner of a 5’ x 10’ room. This was last grow which was a Sour Diesel photo.

I have a shower curtain rod with reflectix hanging in front of mine.

4 Likes

Ooh I definitely like the hanging material. Leaving some circulation for the floor.how much was it for that?

1 Like

No clue. I got everything at Lowe’s.

1 Like

You can get a roll of that insulated bubble at lows Home Depot. You can also get that stuff at any hvac/plumbing store as well I use a lot of bubble wrap for installing duct work for hvac

3 Likes

It’s pretty cheap as well around 20bucks a role give or take a couple dollars

3 Likes

I used to a long ass time ago. I wanted to get some plentum board and make a 4x4x4, side walls only. Just leave the top and bottom open on legs. Still not sure which way I’m going with it though.

1 Like

I got kinda pissy at Lowes a couple months ago about a lawnmower they sold me so I haven’t been there since lol. Mower is fixed though

3 Likes

Don’t count the day from sprout/ ground breaking. The advertised 8-10 week harvest time starts at around week 2 from ground breaking and can take up to 12 weeks to finish. Depends on the strain and of course screw ups and I’ve made my share of those. Autos do take longer to recover versus photos, but I top, fimm and LST all my autos like they’re photos.

4 Likes

2nd Skittlez Auto I harvested on 6/23

1 Like

Sweet set up :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

If you do go with the bubble wrap cut your sections out then let them lay in the sun for 45 minutes to an hour and it gets rid of that rolled up look

2 Likes

That’s off one auto? What was the dry? I’ll guess right at 100.
I’m nervous with topping or filming on my first go. I know I’m good on this girl as far as having good stretch and what she needs to have a decent harvest. My outside GSC hopefully has about 3 weeks til flower. Our normal weather is great for growing, just hasn’t been normal.

1 Like

3.5 zips on that one.

2 Likes

Sweeeet. Ya I just thought of the normal plentum with the fiberglass insulation and don’t want that stuff flying around the room.

1 Like