PH problems or something else?

Having a major issue with a three month old Acapulco Gold… She started developing brown spots on her can leaves. This started about the time I realized my PH meter was crap. So I got a Bluelab tester and started giving her just water at around 5.8. Before the first correct watering I pruned most of the bad leaves. Now practically all of the fan leaves are affected. I haven’t tested the soil yet because I just learned how… But does anyone have any thoughts?

ILGM Grow Support Ticket … go to this link then post you answers …Hammer

1 Like

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA- Acapulco Gold from seed

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?-#5 bag in soil

System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor- indoor

Light system, size?- t5, 8 lamp, three total

Temps; Day, Night-73 constant

Humidity; Day, Night-60-70

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size-6" duct fan on cooling thermostat

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,- none

Co2; Yes, No-no

It’s most likely Calcium the link I posted should have steered you in that direction as well as given you some ideas how to rectify it? Your plants may also get some benefit from a little temp swing between night and day 10f is the average swing but not required just a thought.
good luck keep us up to date with how they are doing :slight_smile:

you need to water her till you get run off then catch the run off and measure its ph. add only enough water to saturate the plant let stand 10 mins then add enough water to cause it to run out …catch it in a clean container not a crusty drain tray …then post your reply do this prior to adding or correcting anything Hammer

1 Like

I’ve been flushing her since I discovered my old pen was off by more than two points. I have the runoff down to 6.1 but still getting 2800 ppm on it also. She’s been on a feed water water every third day for about a month. Using Veg&bloom Dirty 3/4 strength. Her and my Super Silver Haze have been twitchy from day one. My other eight are doing great.

Sour Diesel… About 6 weeks old.

1 Like

I’ve gotten the runoff to 6.1, going to resume regular feeding schedule and watch her closely. I appreciate everyone’s advice.

1 Like