PH levels for Autoflowers

They make a temp controller that you plug in your heat source and a/c
The RH controller you plug a hum and dehum
They also make a dual controller that one plug in is for heat/ac and the other plug is for hum/dehum

Does anyone know what’s going on here. Having yellow tipping usually starts by week 4. Starts lower and progresses up.

That could be a nitrogen deficiency. Let me tag someone who will know. @Hellraiser can you please help this person? I sm still learning, and yellowing of leaves can be a lot of different things. If you could please list what you are growing, what you are growing in, nutrients you are feeding, watering/feeding schedule, and what lights you are using that will help us help you better and quicker. Good luck man!

1 Like

I was just on a website that suggested yellowing tips are a sign of nutrient levels being too high (cannaversity.com). What nutrients are you using?

Yes yellowing can be nutrients too high, sometimes. I’m having a similar problem. Mostly things are great, temps, air flow, humidity does drop to 35 at time, but never exceeds 60. My nutrient levels were at 700 PPM & just last water raised them to 950 PPM. I’m using Emerald Harvest and everything I’ve read says levels up to 1100 PPM are ok. It’s just 2 out of 5 that are lighter in colour/yellow. The other 3 are great. I’ll attach photos. I’ve love to hear some more opinions. Thanks :+1:t3:

I bought the both Inkbirds, the Temp controller & the Humidity one, they’re Great. :+1:t3:

happy cake day!!

Leaf tip burn is usually too much nitrogen and a sign to cut back on the nutes a little.

4 Likes

Thank you Mr. Raiser for chiming in with your knowledge. Please tell me if you don’t want me to tag you on people I am trying to help. I was in the ball park on what was going on with this. Maybe I can learn this growing thing a little.

1 Like

No problem tagging me, glad to help where I can.

1 Like