PH level help needed

I don’t understand dude :confused:

1 Like

someones personal formula maybe…:thinking:

Sorry it was someone’s feed and ppm it was off the link you sent me @GreenCoat some of the figures in the last week are crazy lol hope you to are good and well and the kids are doing good plant B dosent look like it’s growling at the mo he looks better than before the flush

2 Likes

How are the pots drying out bro?

2 Likes

Give it time to get over the shock, she’ll come good

Take a look how bud of the month works :+1:

Not bad I’m going to leave a feed for tomorrow or should I say today lol and plant Ais getting frosty

1 Like

Sweet as will do bro I’m going to lay off a feed for today and feed them a little Mon enuph for little run off

1 Like

Unfortunately bro I can’t enter as my seeds are not from there company :pensive:

1 Like

You can still vote for your fav though

My two are frosting up very nice plant A is just going from leaps and bounds B is healthy looking but not putting any wait on but it’s still early as it’s the first week of flower and once I get my boost I’ll be away I’m also investing in the complete nutrition from ilgm sight as for 5 plants from start to finish is only £40 witch is that just for 1L of boost lol

No comment haha🤐

1 Like

Right you think I should just stick with the canna my first choice as I suppose I should keep them all in house right I think next one I’ll get terra pro soil again and the full canna range then the one after that I’ll get bergmans complete set seeds and see out the two witch works best for my situation :wink:

No I was talking about the bud contest. I’ll Express my thoughts when it’s all over.

1 Like

Ow right Pmsl now I get you :rofl::rofl: a little slow on the uptake pretty baked tbf lol

Someone in the bud contest has clearly sprayed their bud with a fine mist to give the effect its “frosty” … It really pisses me off to be honest and also that nobody else has noticed or mentioned it.

It’s a pathetic attempt imo and its total :racehorse::poop:

I’ll call them out when it’s all over

1 Like

Go green coat weed worrier love it :wink::wink::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl::rofl::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth: @GreenCoat

@GreenCoat @Amjk morning peeps we’ll iv left them for the last two days and today gave them enough to get run off and at the moment 3L each and still nothing so I’m going to leave it a wile give time to properly soak though then I’ll let you no the outcome

1 Like

Eagerly waiting @watters :slight_smile:

1 Like

Plant A is still at PH 5.5. Ppm 100/200

Plant B is still at 5.7. Ppm. 200

@GreenCoat. @Amjk

2 Likes