PH level help needed

Is that the PH or nutrition I need to bump up I’m assuming nutrition lol

I’m in canna terra pro too!

Ideal PH is 5.7-6 for each plant … just try and stay away from 5.5

Maintain 800PPM for each plant

And by the looks of it you have @Hungrybud & @Amjk who can give you better knowledge on this than I can :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Coca growers @Hungrybud @Amjk

1 Like

I didn’t even realise mine was coco :woman_facepalming:t2: Think it’s more peat and bark… il have to just sit back on this one. Sorry.

2 Likes

Check out some of the great buds

1 Like

Sorry dude for not getting back didn’t see your message till I reread them back so much to take in good fun tho haw are you getting on with your set up as you no iv had a little scare but now on track lol

1 Like

@Hungrybud sorry I missed your comment until I reread hope your good and well have you been growing in this medium for long and could I ask advice as I’m a first time grower

1 Like

@MattyBear I have perched calmag and could you pleas let me no what trpe of reading I’ll be looking for after adding the right amount to my nutrition feed and feeding right through should I be checking the pH and blue lab tester what reading is good

2 Likes

You want your runoff to be close to your feed ppms. If it comes out higher than what you put in, they aren’t eating and could be locked out. If numbers come out quite a bit lower than what goes in, then they are eating and you could bump the ppm a little higher. :v::bear:

4 Likes

Awesome @MattyBear thanks again I will look out for this when I get it so the ppm needs to be 300 for run off and 800 before the feed as I’m just getting to grips with it now I’m reading as much as possible and you and everyone els feed back is amazing

2 Likes

Also would you suggest any boosters or anything like that.

2 Likes

Some of my pots are on rollers inside the saucer so I can easily turn them around and look at the back side. I bought these little plant stands at Dollar General for $3.00 each. Worth every penny.:herb:

2 Likes

You’ll want a PK booster to hit the plants with. It depends on the nutrient brand, but it’s typically applied after the flower stretch is over :v:

its not coco its more a peat base medium, would not use anything else atm.

1 Like

I just want to compliment @GreenCoat for going the distance with the OP. Nicely done.

Hopefully he got a proper calibration on his meter.

3 Likes

Yep got a pH buffer.

2 Likes

@Watters made it easy. He didnt hold back and dug in to do what was needed to get the job done. :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

With out you my G I don’t think the lads would of done so good and will keep you posted @GreenCoat

2 Likes

Glad he got you sorted out.

2 Likes