PH level help needed

Wow that’s something els and I so want to get to that stage I’ll be happy with an oz of each of mine once dried and will deffo be looking out on your next journal :wink:strong text

Thats perfect! I was worried the PH would shift but that’s a good sign its holding👍… the only thing I would suggest now was to work out a water and feed schedule for your coca. I’m not a coca grower but I’ll call in @MattyBear who has a wide grow knowledge who can give you some tips.

1 Like

Here is another scrogger to learn from @TDubWilly

3 Likes

Awesome what should the run off now as I will test this tomorrow the ph level I was on about earlier was the feed not the run off

I’ll definitely give this a read as I want to do this next but with a bit more prep

1 Like

My journal

https://ilgmforum.com/t/first-grow-journal-cherrypie-mother-8-clones/27533

1 Like

You said the magic word “preparation”

That was also the reading from the new feed [quote=“GreenCoat, post:129, topic:29289, full:true”]
You said the magic word “preparation”
[/quote]

I would let things sit for a few days and let your plant tell you. You dont want your media to stay wet for too long. Let it dry out a little before adding more water or feed. @MattyBear will chime in for more advice on coca growing. I use a media with very high drainage so I need to water regularly. Coca I believe is a little different…

1 Like

Yeah so in a few days when you let the coca dry out a little and its time to feed again you should get a lower PPM reading which will indicate your plant is uptaking the nutrients PPM

Make sense? The PPM will fluctuate depending on how much or how little the plant is feeding

Yep I get it will it go down much I’m just on edge now as though they were ok to find out they aren’t and what I had to do and I’m just worried I could F it up again lol

So I’ll leave the feed for two days I’ll put a little coco pro soil back in then shall I use the rest of the feed as I made 10L for both then up the nutrition to the full 40%

I would hold off on more feed until you get further advice on the coca media

@garrigan62 could you please help out with regards to water & feed schedule for coca media :v:

1 Like

It’s almost impossible to overwater coco. It expands when wet like a sponge and retains around 30% oxygen when wet, making it hard to overwater. You can water your coco everyday in flower and usually every other day in veg. You don’t want to let coco dry out too much or it can throw your ph out of whack. I usually run a feed, feed, “flush” schedule with coco and feed 1/3-1/2 strength since you should be feeding more often than in soil :v::bear:

4 Likes

Thanks @MattyBear … I also learnt something with coca :slightly_smiling_face: “cant overwater” I bet @Watters will be happy to hear that! … and @Watters ignore my comments about “let it dry out” :+1:

2 Likes

@MattyBear. Would this also hold true for my peat base pro mix ? :point_up_2:t2:Just curious. :v::thinking:

1 Like

So @MattyBear can you fill these days in for your schedule to set him back on track :hugs:

Mon -
Tues -
Wed - Flush & Feed (he has done this) Cana A&B 800PPM
Thus -
Fri -
Sat -
Sun -

1 Like

This would be so helpful and will I need to flush again as there in the loft and I struggled to get them down today if they get bigger I’d struggle to do this without breaking them

1 Like

At the mo there on half nutrition with ph at 6 and after flushing and I have gave them 1 Litre each of there own feed they lost a bit of coca soil and I replace this as some roots are showing I also have just started them on a 12-12 light cycle strong text

1 Like