PH issues. Please advise!

Hello. I am on my 2nd ever grow. This is indoor grow of Girl Scout Cookies Extreme Autoflower purchased here in 3X3 tent using Mars Hydro TS-1000 light. I am using 5 gallon fabric pots and growing in Nature’s Care soil from Home Depot and Perlite mix. I am watering/feeding from tap and feeding with General Hydroponics MaxiBloom as my only nutrients. (Bill Ward method) My question is…I have been mixing in my MaxiBloom then PH my water to 6.2 before feeding. I’m now in pre-flower and decided to check my run-off Ph 2 days ago and was shocked to see it at a 6.9. Today I flushed the plant (5 weeks from seed) with just straight tap water PH to 6.0 for the first 6 gallons I ran through her which was not changing the run-off PH at all. I went with 3 MORE gallons PH at 5.7 and my runoff only dropped to 6.8. What am I doing wrong here? How do I get my soil PH back in the range it needs to be in? Am I going to have Nutelock since I’m currently at 6.8 - 6.9?

I do know you’ll get a little flux going in to flower but… @Covertgrower is on the way lol.

Forgive me but I don’t know what any of that means.

Are you running across any issues? The soil I’m using now doesn’t budge from 5.7. But I just give it feeds at 6.5 and no issues. Had another soil that I used that stuck at 6.8 and also no issues. If you’re not having any issues, just stick with feeding at 6.5.

1 Like

You will get a fluctuate when they start flowering with soil pH or I do I’ll say some have told me that was normal,. That’s y I tagged covert he always helps me an puts me in the right direction, with many others no doubt

1 Like

That’s for sure​:point_up::point_up:
Secondly, if the plants look good I don’t worry too much about it. Some plants like higher or lower ph, and visually look Good still.

1 Like