Fox farms products
Central Fl
Northern lights auto flower!
With well water run through water treatment
PH is high 7’s
Plant is very heathy.
What do i do

image|375x500

Grab some PH Down fluid to add to your well water before watering. Longterm too high PH will damage the plant, stunt growth, etc. Try for 6.0.

1 Like

Any brand?
Got a recommendation
Thanks

Ph of 6.0 is too low for soil. Ideally you want to aim for 6.5 - 7.0. I grow indoors in soil and that would be my target pH

2 Likes

I’ve had problems with PH level creeping up in my soil, and not heard of PH dropping in soil dramatically over time with repeated watering… But it is probably dependent on more than just the PH level in the water before running it through the soil. So if 6-7 is ideal, I suggest targeting 6.0. :handshake:

@greg57 Use the search function and you’ll find good advice at measuring before and after running through soil. Your measure after running through soil is important…

2 Likes

You can even use cider vinegar to decrease ph. I have used it, General Hydroponics and also Advanced Nutrients. They all work.

2 Likes

:thinking: you have a point. Start low and let it come up :thinking:. Like I say not an outdoor grower but find it odd that you would acidify your soil in the hope that it comes up to neutral :thinking:. Need to research outdoor growing a bit more I think :sunglasses:

1 Like