Ph help and need a better understanding!

I like the low watt in veg. But flower needs 3 times more. Makes a big difference.

@Wishingilivedina420state

How far away from the plant do you think these need to be. Each one says 28 watts- full spectrum led bulbs. Center light is a daylight led 13 watt- 100 watt equivalent that has had plastic cover removed for more light output.

1 Like

Guessing about 6-8 inches. Guessing here. Pay very close attention to signs of heat stress. Maybe start at a 12-14 and come down a inch or two a day .

1 Like

@Wishingilivedina420state I got them 10 inches from top of plant. Sent message to vendor to see what they say about it. I also have pic of pots I ordered.

I got same pots I think, if your plants look like there stretching try lowering, if they have a tight node space I’d say let it ride. Your dead center of were I said to start . Maybe small adjustments. But you know what They say about if it ain’t broke.

1 Like

I thought that if you use a chemical like florakleen or whatevs that it is done with a gallon of water because it’s so proficient in rinsing the salts away?
The mentors have forever taught that 3x the pot size for water.
10 × 3gal pot is 30gal that is a Lil much ?
Edit
Not trying to stir the pot,just wanna get it straight @kabongster @Wishingilivedina420state

2 Likes

hopefully there is run off from the regular waterings in soil/soilless grows or that the plant hasn’t been over fertilized…

up to 3 times the pot size with pH’ed water is what I learned…flushing is stressful to our girls.

I would saturate the soil with the cleaner mixed as directed, let it bind with the accumulated salts then rinse it out, keeping track of ppm and pH, using less than 3 times.

2 Likes

I feel the same way. Logistically, 30 gal of RO water is an undertaking… What if using a product like Sledgehammer, does it still call for 3x water?

would saturate the soil with the cleaner mixed as directed, let it bind with the accumulated salts then rinse it out, keeping track of ppm and pH, using less than 3 times.
1 LikeReply

HappyCamper
2m
Nug-bug:
10 × 3gal pot is 30gal that is a Lil much ?
I feel the same way. Logistically, 30 gal of RO water is an undertaking… What if using a product like Sledgehammer?

Bookmark Share Flag Invite Reply

Tracking
You will see a count of new replies because you posted a reply to this topic.
Suggested Topics
Topic Category Replies Activity
Longest you’ve waited for seeds? 10
Seeds, Soil & Fertilizer
109 29d
How much liquid nutes to water ratio 1
Seeds, Soil & Fertilizer
29 29d
Leaves of seedlings turning yellowish with whitish spots 7
Seeds, Soil & Fertilizer
206 Sep 4
Black Domina & Hash Plant Grow Journal 100
Grow Journals
157 2m
Whodat’s ‘Merica” hybrid :wink: 61
The Grow
205 2m
There are 195 unread and 359 new topics remaining, or browse other topics in
Seeds, Soil & Fertilizer
I believe kabongster said it best

1 Like

Well I’m sorry the mentors lied to you. Water does not remove salt near as fast as a chemical. I can prove it . What’s that stuff in our oceans o yeah salt. Water will not remove the salt from your pot by itself. Try it ur self put a glass of water with salt in it and see how long the water takes to desolive it. Go ahead I’ll wait. Now I use sledgehammer not floraclean but if water works by useing one gallon. Would there be a reason to make sledgehammer or flora clean if that’s the case. I’ll leave this to see what mentors disagree with it .while I do agree that this mith is being told on this site. It needs to stop.

Nowhere in the previous post was ANYONE ,patronizing, nor sarcastically assholelish .
So if it took 10×s the water the how come on all the journals that the grower has to perform a FLUSH that the ppm witch is directly related to the salt in the medium is bottomed out after the 3×the water flush that has for over a year been the "standard "

3 Likes

@Nug-bug @Wishingilivedina420state @HappyCamper @Bshmstr

https://www.ilovegrowingsupplies.com/livesupport/cannabis-consult/learning-about-flushing/

4 Likes

lol that’s funny right there. Lol :laughing:

@Wishingilivedina420state

since I got ph rightright, this thing is growing!!!

Congrats @Bshmstr … I always say ph is the key to your plant… keep up the good work and keep ph in check…

1 Like