What is strength of nutrient mix? 0ml/gal of water
Indoor
Light system, size? SF4000
Temps; Day 77-82 Night 77
Humidity-Day 40-50 Night N/A
Ventilation system- Yes, Cloudline T6 Exhaust Cloudline T4 Intake
Humidifier- yes
Co2 - No

So Ive been going back and forth with these until someone advised garden sulfur to lower the PH. They were doing really well the first few weeks. Then the yellowing/browning shriveling of the leaves started and progressively getting worse. Its only been a few days since sulfuring but growth has definitely slowed being these are sativas almost 3 months old right? Pretty sure my soil is the culprit being my run off readings were high.

1 Like

I agree with you plant do not look happy ! I think there’s a couple things going on. I would start with a flush an try to get my pH under control. I see leafs clawing also soil might be too hot. Just my thoughts good luck

3 Likes

Explain flushing.

1 Like

Run some water through the pots . I would pH my water at 6 ph start with one plant it might take about 10 gallon. Catch run off and check pH and PPM and make adjustments accordingly. After Flushing your super Soil you may need to feed later on.

1 Like

I thought you werent supoosed to PH when in soil.

1 Like

I always pH my water on water day and also adjust pH when mixing nutes. Sweet spot for cannabis being 6.5 pH

2 Likes

So basically run about 10 gallons through each plant until runoff reads 6.5? And how am I supposed to do that if theyre under a trellis?

1 Like

Yes your correct basically put water in the top catch runoff out the bottom .I take my plants out set on a folding table with a rack I have made I can put a pan under it and catch the runoff. That’s one reason I don’t use Nets too much trouble. There are other ways to spread plants out. lots of people use nets . Also when you’re checking the pH of the runoff check the PPM.

1 Like

Whats a normal PPM for plants and if its not in the right range, what should I do?

1 Like

Looking at the plants I think you ppm’s going to be high but as you flush and water the ppm’s going to come down. check the ppm on the first pan of runoff. Your plants are still in veg stage. I grow in ocean Forest. I feed in veg stage 750 to 900. flowering stage 1000 to 1200. Those numbers are not carved in stone you have to see how the plant responds .The Super Soil is this something you mixed up yourself or something you bought ?

1 Like

So essentially when my PPM reach the right range quit flushing. And if I need 10 gallons per plant thats 30 gallons of PH water? Right now some run off just read 7.8. I use a 5 gallon bucket for my water.

The super soil is one I found online by a guy named SubCool just Google him and itll come up.

1 Like

Okay pH is too high, that’s part of the reason the plants look like they do. What’s the ppm number.

1 Like

@kellydans
I cant find My TDS EC meter at the moment.

1 Like

Do you have a quality pH meter, and verified it in a clean bottle of 7 pH solution.

1 Like

1 Like

That’s a good meter.

1 Like

Yea my plants look terrible and im supposed to flip on 9/16. Also wanted to top one more time. What you think?

1 Like

I like to go into flowering stage with plants looking happy. I don’t think I would top till I got them back on track.

1 Like

Found this so you can see exactly what I have in my supersoil.

2 Likes