PH and PPM question

Maybe. …:crazy_face::rofl::+1:

3 Likes

I’m just gonna say, the body part I have heard called a cooter (on a her), may not be the reason for the name but the juicies that comes from the cooter sure are nice… :crazy_face::scream:

Oops! :person_facepalming:t2: Did I just say that? Wondered why my wife just hit me. Guess I ought not type out loud…. lol :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Its all good yeah two or three of cooters

2 Likes

Do you use either of these Happy

1 Like

This is the one I use. :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Ok great question where does the water pump go in the grow tote or in the res outside the tent and does pump circulate water through whole system so i would only have to deal with res for adjusting nutes or water changing the res each week or do you not change the res and just add more nutes as needed?
Also is this a good deal for tve three items pictured?

1 Like

If you can go to the top of my thread, you can see a diagram and pictures of how I have it laid out. It’s pretty simple. :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

1 Like

Nugs or anyone, can you help me on ph and cal mag for seedlings? I’m going to add nutes on Sunday and I didn’t start with much help at this stage of development. I didn’t have cal mag then added that later because of nugs and I wasn’t even measuring ph then.

1 Like

@NUG61 this will notify

I go 5 - 5.85 ph for seedlings… no nutes the first week, then maybe 100 ppm on the cal.mag to start.

2 Likes

Nugs i said cal mag, I was actually thinking hydroguard. I went out and looked at all I had. I believe you said you use hydroguard a lot.

2 Likes

I use hydrogaurd too Cooterhog it helps keep the res clean of nasties

1 Like

Yes I believe it’s 2 ml per gallon and you add that after you mix all of your nutes otherwise it will kill the microbes if you mix it first.

1 Like