PH and PPM question

Absolutely, you can lollipop as high as you are comfortable with.

2 Likes

Getting back into the thinking. :slight_smile: Want to do better this time. They say these should be ready to harvest in 8-9 weeks, I call that impossible.

Watching this FSU game, have money on them, I like Mike Norville , wish we had him back then, but wouldnā€™t change our coach even for Saban right now since heā€™s over 70. Arkansas has the best coach for Arkansas.

2 Likes

No light during day, started low lamp at night. When I checked them this evening, it had fallen over, do I need to scrap it and start over?

3 Likes

Hard to tell with the pink lights.
What color are they?
Do they have any green in them?

Depending on your seed starter medium, can you bury them a little deeper in your netpot without damaging any roots so thereā€™s not that much stem above the hydroton? :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

The color is the normal green color, did start to get leggy on me, so I started putting light on them. I put them over into my pots and Iā€™m wondering if they arenā€™t getting watered enough since ther arenā€™t roots coming out yet.

And yes, I can do them deeper but was wondering if the clay pellets touching the stem will damage them?

1 Like

Iā€™m right where you are with my GG. If need be yes you just donā€™t want 20lbs of clay squishing the living daylights out of the stalkā€¦. lol.

Iā€™ve had to put a pebble or two around mine in the past. Sheā€™ll be alright. A very gentle breeze will help her get strong quick. Keepā€™em growin! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

I literally just ease a pile of pebbles in the direction i need the stem to go. Agree with Happy, keep a slight breeze blowing around them to stiffen them up. We are all about the same stage this run. :sunglasses: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Yeah my GG is 8 days today, and day one for WW. Good luck and Letā€™s keepā€™em growin! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

I was able to remove all clay and reposition it last night, it looks good now.

We donā€™t start nutrients until a week after first leaves, right?

2 Likes

Normally with most nutes, I think that is a fair statement.

With Jackā€™s, you can start as soon as you put them in your medium. :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Following along CooterJuice as i want to start my next run this weekend. Question is germination considered week 1 or is week 1 actually when the tail has sprung and i plant in peat pellets oooor is once the first leaves break ground in peat pallets before going into my tent . I want yo do all i can to hopefully avoid another 7.5 oz of airy buds

1 Like

Hey Happy question, how do you feed nutes to plant after 1 wk of first leaves if roots are not yet long enough to reach tbe solution?

Do i need to switch to GH instead of AN or do i do the 1ml/1gal and tben the 5ml/5gal to get ppm of each nutrient i use with AN

Explain what Jacks is?

To the above I always thought of once it sprouts with the little leaves as week 0, with no nutes, however you want to listen to the other guys here, Iā€™m really new myself.

After you start doing nutes you need to use the Lucas calculator mentioned in the post from this last week.

1 Like

Thanks Cooter i really appreciate your reply

1 Like

Carefully!

Usually the water will bubble up onto the netpot enough to get them going. May have to hand water or set up a water pump and ring like @CooterJuice water like he does.

Seedling stage is usually 2-3 weeks with veg and flower to follow.

Itā€™s your plants, you can call it however or whatever you want to. :wink::+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

1 Like

So the veg stage would actually be comsidered as week one correct, ive heard you shluld let seedlings grow for about 14dsys/2weeks before putting them into forever home and once that transition is done , then you actually start counting weeks for veg and flower is my thinking right or no

1 Like

Jacks nutrients is a 3 part dry formula that is mixed and measured in grams.

Supper cheap and supper easy. :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

1 Like

I use the small rockwool cubes for seeds and clones. As soon as i get good roots out of the bottom of cubes they go into the dwc system. Ill run my water level high enough (about 1"-2" away) so the bubbles keep bottom of cube wet. Then yea once a day ill wet the entire cube. I have a pump and hoses with a timer to do it automatically

1 Like

Odd question, is someoneā€™s name really cooterjuice? I thought they were referring to me but may not be. Man what a name. :rofl:

5 Likes