PH and PPM question

Are you gonna use bags, buckets or jars?

If I’m thinking we didn’t do Kool bloom last week, we did use the bloom from hydroponics set.

1 Like

Right now the best thing that looks comfortable to me is your bucket system. I need the schematics on it though. I think it needs a fan and I have to see how it works.

No fan just the air pump from your stones. He is drill a hole in the bottom and one in the top and have a check valve going in on the bottom and a check by we’re going out on the top and a piece of tubing inside the bucket connected to the inlet check valve so don’t let me in with holes drilled in it the distribute the air from the air pump. You set your timer and the air pump will come on and Purge the bucket and when the pump cuts off the check valves will seal the bucket off. It’s very easy

1 Like

Look up Derek Gilman curing buckets on YouTube and watch the video

1 Like

Added 1/2 gallon.

6.1 ph
850 ppm

1 Like

First time in a while where I have noticed a decrease in nutes.

1 Like

She has been drinking a little more than eating… but not much. You are at a good number on both there. Can make next week target 900/6.0

1 Like

Damn your ladies are looking amazing man. I love the picture updates

2 Likes

What a perfect and easy way. Where do you get the curing pack for humidity?

Just google boveda 2 way humidity packs…get 62% rh

2 Likes

Get the big packs

Added 1 gallon.
6.1 ph
1150 ppm

2 Likes

Is that 1150 after you added the water?

Yes, after water.

what was it before water?

I didn’t take it , it was so far down at the bottom.

Can you draw a gallon out and drop the ppm some. If she drank that much and still has that high ppm, its to high.

I sure will.

1 Like

1 Like