PH and PPM question

Those are nice shots… you are getting close, i see alot of white more so than clear in the right areas. Looking Great Cooter :sunglasses: :beers: :clap:

2 Likes

Brother it looks like all those lower colas have fattened up nicely as well. You did yourself proud Brother, im impressed with your first shot for real. Just gotta stay vigilant through the next couple processes and you Win this thing. :sunglasses: :peace_symbol: :heart:

3 Likes

@HappyHydroGrower … whatcha think on the top pic, looking really milky, no amber i can see. A few more weeks letting the pistols recede? :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Well, IMHO, definitely foxtailing. Hard to say with that picture cause of the fox tail. I think Id be looking at the trics down near the middle of that tallest cola. :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

@Cooterhog can you get 3 or 4 of those shots?

1 Like

I think he pulled it over as far as he felt comfortable with to get it lower. I think he’s getting close so should be ok, certainly some density loss right on the top, but i think ok still. Thanks for the look brother. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

They do look like they have done some good swelling. :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

1 Like

Middle of it.

4 Likes

My first plant I’ve ever let get passed 12 inches. Of course it was 35 years ago I tried. :smiley:

2 Likes

I see a lot of milky trichs my friend. You look close. :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Yes, you need to redo the water right away. The ph should be about 5.9 or so in hydroponics if i remember right. You need to put the water in and test, then adjust, then stir and wajt a minute or 2.
Check again and adjust, then wait 5 more minutes and check it again. If anything changes, wait again. The rule is wait 2 hours to ensure its properly executed balanced. I used the 15 minute or so rule and did fine, but i stirred the solution after each adjustment. Go slow with adjusting to. You may go over and have to go back down, this happens, i hope you have both ph up and down. But get the plant out of that asap.

Best wishes, GK

??? :person_facepalming:t2::person_shrugging:t3::thinking::thinking::thinking:

:thinking::thinking:

:+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

:thinking::man_shrugging: ? Pretty random I must say. :joy:

2 Likes

You are looking good Cooter, i think you need to start getting ready for harvest in a couple weeks. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

What’s your thoughts on the trics? Have you looked at them with a scope? :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

She’s a beast Cooter great job and the colors im all excited for you over man if Tx every gets thier crap together im definitely building a solarium for my girls …lol great job amazing looking pkant brother

1 Like

1150 ppm
6.1 ph

I added 1/2 gallon to get to 1” below the pot.

1 Like

Added 1/2 gallon.
6.1 ph
1250 ppm

1 Like

Nug, what are thinking about nutes this weekend? I need to spend my weekend researching curing.

Lets cut out kool bloom next week, just micro and bloom @ 900ppm / 6.1ph

1 Like