PH and ppm meters

I’m looking for a good pH and ppm meter are there any good combos? Looking to spend at least 100.00 but no more than 150 any help is appreciated

2 Likes

One of the best investments I’ve made for my grow

3 Likes

Apera PC60 I’ve owned it now for almost a year and have not a single issue even when I accidentally got water on the board( don’t ask lol) I let it dry for 2 days in rice and shaped it back together re calibrated it and was set you can get the entire kit on Amazon comes with all the ph and ec calibration solutions id also recommend the blue labs equipment also

5 Likes

I second the vote for Apera PC60. It does both pH and PPM.

3 Likes

I seen that one but the lowest price was239

Sorry for the blue lab

For best stick with apera brand Hannah brand or blue lab brand.

2 Likes

I hate the Apera cap, I use Bluelab

Not the best pic, this is what I have got from local grow shop, both for around 80$ I think. Cheaper on Amazon, local grow shop gave me yr warranty and if had any questions said would help. They have worked great for me, Newbie just completed first grow, so maybe take a look, good luck

Sorry didn’t realize how bad pic was

Don’t buy cheap thats for damn sure! First one i had was a bottom line apera I think the 40 one? Anyways it broke after being dropped 2x isn’t really waterproof and needed calibrated nonstop to maintain consistent readings. Now that might be from dropping it but idk. Upgraded to a blue lab for my ppm, ec, and ph meters and those things have been dropped a dozen times with no issues even in a full thing of water and came out working. Im surprised by the blue lab pen durability. They don’t need calibrated nonstop for accurate or fast reading but I still do weekly to stay in check. I also have a hanna ph soil reader that I use and that is really nice but keep in mind I think its like 80-100 per pen as they are higher quality

3 Likes

I love that PPM meter, use it over my bluelab pen.

1 Like

I have both the pH and the PPM from Blue Lab. Could not be happier with that purchase.

1 Like

Been using the Apera ph20, Calibrate at seed drop, test with testing fluid during grow and have never had to recalibrate!

2 Likes