PH Acheived and Now Plant Very Stressed

Just cant do it anymore @OGIncognito . Living soil has transformed me. Hallelujah!!!

2 Likes

O,
Can you tell me how to measure soil TDS with no runoff?
What are Dissolved Solids?

2 Likes

I hear ya Brother, I haven’t made that move… too much fun with coco and auto pots. Definitely going that route for outside if they make it legal here :pray::pray:

1 Like

A better method but can be a little intrusive is a soil slurry test. You take a sample from well into the root zone about a 1/4 cup mix that with 1/2 cup of distilled water, stir and let it rest for 24 hours and test the TDS and PH. A very reliable TDS pen would be a Blue Lab and for PH I use an Apera 20 and very reasonable and reliable. Send me a picture of the plants and nutrients you’re using :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Here the text book definition :love_you_gesture:

Total dissolved solids is a measure of the dissolved combined content of all inorganic and organic substances present in a liquid in molecular, ionized, or micro-granular suspended form. TDS concentrations are often reported in parts per million.

Thanks. I will get back toyou. Next year will be living soil in pots with runoff…I think

1 Like

We aint growing tomatoes buddy. Lol. Simple but true. Id be more inclined to wonder what they have been eating. Like what exactly are u giving and have u tested the ppms of the solution before adding? What about the runoff?

OG has you going the right direction.

2 Likes

You can certainly say that again lol!!!

1 Like

No run off if you’re going the full organic route :love_you_gesture:

Slurry Test
PH 6.2
TDS 550
Looks like the plant might survive.

1 Like

Nice job Growmie, a little low on the PPMs. Shoot for 800-900 this stage of veg and 1000-1100 in flower :love_you_gesture:

OG, (and others)

Thanks for all your help.

1 Like

Anytime Growmie, tag me if you need more help or questions :love_you_gesture: