PGR weed is wicked

Hi,
Recently I purchased some weed from a dealer. I live in Aus. Unbeknown to me this weed was grown with heavy doses of pgr. Thebuds wererock hard and it was dark reddish in color. At first I thought wow, this looks great! I had 8 grams, but only smoked prob half a gram. The effect was the most unpleasant ‘high’ I have ever experienced. I thought I was going to die! What these creeps are doing to the beautiful mj plant is appalling. I don’t use mj for this disgusting effect. Apparently in Aus, the underground market is full of this evil. Anyone else have experience with this wicked practice?
Cheers

We get stuff here called “grit weed”. They will literally spray glass particles or things like to make it shiny.

2 Likes

Weed grown with pgrs are trash. Only made to look good. Most likely crap bud with low thc that will give u a headache. Throw it out lmao

2 Likes

Damn that is crazy man

2 Likes

I’ve seen people buy bulk delta 8 infused hemp and sell it as top shelf.

2 Likes

much as i hate to have to say it, i had a “dude” that was mixing it (delta 8) in with the REAL bags he was selling (to save weight and product for him and his girlfriend). I had noticed it TWICE, prior to that time and he had said he was “low” on one kind and mixed some of the other in and i accepted that til i smoked it and didn’t get high… We’ll just say, he got confronted and made it right :wink: . I NOTICE things, i can’t help it. Details POKE OUT to me like glowing neon signs sometimes and those buds stood out like a sore thumb in that bag, lol. I had JUST heard his girlfriend talking about picking up some delta 8 from the local gas station and how “you can’t really tell a difference” (she was talking to her best friend) so that had put the idea that someone could DO that into my mind already and then they DID try it, lol…some people’s churlins man…

4 Likes

I won’t lie, I’ve bought Delta 8 flower and it’s straight garbage. It’s plain hemp, but they spray delta 8 THC distillate all over it. Taste worse than it smells. I’ve had a half minus 2 joints in my nightstand drawer for 3 months it’s thaaaaat gooooood. The carts aren’t too bad, but jeez it’s like developing the heroin hack. Start coughing up crap after a day or two. I tried them because of a job I had to go out of state on. I’d rather stay stone cold sober. My dude now makes it right when I call him out. If his product is off it’s because of his plug and not anything he did himself. He doesn’t smoke flower anymore, though. Just ridiculously potent dab.

2 Likes

I will only smoke home grown from now. That s**t almost scared me away from my medicine. Some have no regard for harming their fellow humans to make a quick buck.
Cheers

3 Likes

yeah man it’s disgusting, and i struggle with forgiveness and harboring good nature to someone who cares no more than to do that to someone else for “illgotten gain”. they bring out MY bad character …

in my 20’s , if it wasn’t for my friends pulling me off him i’d have darn near ended a guy’s pathetic existence for giving me weed with PCP in it…man, i DROVE HOME. NO ONE said that weed had ANYthing in it. It was NOT a good experience, did NOT like the high that came on in that 35min drive and SERIOUSLY struggled mentally, staying focused on the road, the lines, oncoming traffic, etc… i went STRAIGHT to that house the following day and the group of them were still there if i DID say anything to him before snatching him from the couch i don’t remember :wink: My hands did most of the talking

8 Likes

Bloody grubs… the Aussie market is flooded with this poison. I think about all the weed users out there who only have used this trash. They know no different. Not to mention the damage inflicted on their bodies.
I feel you man, I was incredibly angry when I realised.
Cheers

3 Likes

Yup its mostly Asian “triad” growers and bikers using it as it makes for a quick grow. Here in perth its all over the place. That pgr shit was designed for lawns and is highly highly cancerous avoid it at all costs. These growers are disgusting

2 Likes

All about the bucks, never mind the toll on people’s health. Maggots.

3 Likes

we got problems with that synthetic stuff up here. some even lace it with coke or fentanyl. people like that make me sick. why destroy a wonderful plant and give pot a bad name. media only reports the negative stuff and ignore all positive things. ive done things to my own weed back in the day when i got a bag of crap weed from the local corner guy. one time my friends and i got a bag of crap weed so we sprayed it with lysol and bug spray(dont ask me why cause i dont know) let it dry a bit rolled it and almost killed our selves choking. was tripping for hours but omg the headaches we had later were the worst. glad im older and wiser now lol.

5 Likes

Glad ya made it buddy :+1:

2 Likes

me too lol. damn we do some dumb shit when we are young.

2 Likes

Sometimes still do🙃

4 Likes

I don’t know how I survived my youth to be honest… good grief. At least pgr poison wasn’t around then.

2 Likes

My sister got some Delta 8 gummies made by one of her customers. She eats a 1/2 gummy and she can’t even count 1 to 10.

Me? It did nothing. I had 7 bags of gummies made with THC and I ate them all in 1 sitting. It did nothing for me as well.

We get the Mexican ditch weed on the streets and it also didn’t get me high.

I will only smoke what I grow.

3 Likes

Yeah, plenty of crap around. The pgr grown weed in Australia is incredibly potent but it’s a chemical high not a pure & clean feeling. This issue alone is a very fine argument for legalising in my country. The future cancer patients that are ignorantly using this stuff is sad. If you buy weed from the street in aus, it’s highly likely it was grown using plant growth regulators. Also a very fine reason to grow your own. It distresses me to think what’s happening to this amazing plant and the negative impact on many lives.
Cheers