Peyote Cookies 🍪 and Lemon 🍋 O.G

I don’t know what happened to the peyote cookies but i got a few more seeds just in case. Lemon og is doing great :+1:

P.c. Is in ff light warrior
L.o.g. Is in cheap dirt I ran out of light warrior and couldn’t get to the hydro store in time. But she’s ok I think.
150w cfl and t5
Temps at 75-77 f
Humidity at 70 %

5 Likes

I think you may have over watered the pc… :wink:

:v: :sunglasses:

1 Like

You might be right @peachfuzz . It’s always the little things that get ya.

1 Like

Peyote is not cannabis

1 Like

I don’t remember why, but I was eyeballing peyote cookies. Don’t see it in a lot of grows.

1 Like

Peyote :blush:

7 Likes

Good laaaaawd look at that @SmoknGranny!

2 Likes

@SmoknGranny we need to talk. I’ve been looking for that for a while . Nice size , that’s big from the ones I’ve seen.

1 Like

This is a cross of Peyote Purple and Girl Scout Cookies . Not ilgm strains. Faster flower time at 49-55 days v/s 70-77 with GSC or GSCX. I’m starting 4 more strains all 55 days are less flowering time mostly GSC crosses and a really hi cbd strains .

1 Like

I love this part

2 Likes

someone has already picked the flower!

I’ve seen it’s momma :grinning:. And before you ask … I can’t get another one. Sorry :neutral_face:

1 Like

Nope. First year it’s bloomed.

I was just wondering where, I know I can order on line.

My grow partner gave that one to me. I know that she got hers 25 years ago at a cactus show. I’ll try to remember to ask her about seeds or plants. :+1:
PS she is extremely paranoid and would freak if she knew I posted here so I have to kinda sneak the question to her :grinning:

2 Likes

Lol :joy: no worries I get it, thanks @SmoknGranny

I kinda opened the door today with her as I figured you’d like a source. She had two huge greenhouses before a fire :fire:. One was somewhat tropical and the other more desert :cactus:. The fire department had to wake them up after a neighbor saw the fire. I’m thankful that they are alive! That was the end of her plant business.

Atlest she’s :ok_hand: ok, I’m sure I’ll find one , one day

:+1: I’ll still ask a few discrete questions :blush:

1 Like

Thanks @SmoknGranny

1 Like