Peyote cookie Afghan skunk and triple cheese also my kosher kush

I would say so, very nice!

2 Likes

They look to be stacking up nicely

1 Like

All looking good bro. Doing great @Shuggz can you send me a list of your equipment bro ur fans and filter etc and were to get thm . Got my new lumii 630w dual bulbs cmh. So i have a good variety of lights now. Am hoping to get a new place and a new tent asap but its looking like i might be out of the game for a while. I hope not to long but i will need to wait and see. Fingers crossed.

1 Like

Will do fam

Hey fam how are you doing so the lights that I have is the one in that foto I put up to show you fan is a 6in one but I think u can get a wid the small one and the tent is I think 1m-1m-2m carbon filter is rhino get the triple Acton one and to get you can get frm any hydro shop in yr ends I don’t think u can post thing like that so jst go to any shop by you and you will get wat you need fam bless

Hey family how are we doing I hope al is good so my lady’s are doing good some leafs on the triple cheese is lost colour maybe dif wat u lot fink

![image|374x500] (upload://z6RXTzXoN7jxJFUgINNnZU2SbB4.jpeg) @Mikos @Screwauger @Sirsmokes @dbrn32 @DoobieNoobie

2 Likes

I can’t really tell color with the lighting. But she looks healthy otherwise.

1 Like

I knw I will try to get next one also goin to give feed now leaf still a bit curly at tip did not water for two days so let see

1 Like

I agree, looking for color in leaves hard to do in that light.

Hey family how are we doing some more foto

bb @Sirsmokes @Screwauger @OldSkunk @DoobieNoobie @dbrn32

4 Likes

Hey family how are we doing is all good I hope so jst a update so my lady are doing good it jst that I almost forgot that 3 are jst 55days in flowering I mite take a few more day x so by my timetable 55days is today I think and I had to put in 48hrs in dark I could turn lites on in morning or let it go TIL 6pm at the time I would normally put on but that will be x 12 hrs in dark a total of 60hrs dark the kush take up to 66days to flower so a week and half left on them I hope they will be good Sorri no foto yet still in dark atm will do frm 2moro bless family @Sirsmokes @Screwauger @OldSkunk @Mikos

Hey peps so I jst open the tent and wow but I think the cheese need more time but the other a few more days and the kush is 66days so that got some time but ere

@Screwauger @Mikos @Sirsmokes @OldSkunk @dbrn32 @DoobieNoobie

4 Likes

Very nice, I agree you have some time left.

Looking good. Keep going. Have you bought a magnifier to be able to see trichomes yet? You’ll need it when they get a little closer.

Did someone say PETOTE?

3 Likes

Not ready just yet. Very close though.

Yeah family the time for them 3 they say is up to 55days but I always take 5-6 day past that date they say and no magnifi jst phone need to get one for real @Screwauger @OldSkunk @OldSkunk @DoobieNoobie @dbrn32 @Mikos also wat if I start takin off fan leafs of cookie Afghan the cheese has got same time so I wait on that and the kush

1 Like

Hey family how are we doing I hope all is good so this wat my lady’s look now after I was told they only take 55day not true I knw the kush take 66days well ere let us knw the the 1st 3 are Afghan cookie and cheese the real talk ones are kush they are taller then me I’m think 7ft something well ere have a look

@Sirsmokes @Mikos @OldSkunk @Screwauger @stells @DoobieNoobie @Drillbit @dbrn32

5 Likes

A question for my Uk peps wat nutes u are usin and wat have yr turn out been also wat you think about them I use bio buzz I think are good and wat is mostly used in dam for coffee shops @stells @Mikos @dbrn32 @DoobieNoobie @Drillbit I think most u are in Uk somewhere any way if any one go a idea or a next range I could try plse say

I’m in US sorry.

1 Like