Peyote cookie Afghan skunk and triple cheese also my kosher kush

Nice big uns the girls look great

That’s some nice size fans she’s got.

A true light blocker there. Glad that’s gone now :grin:

Wat the blocker yr on about fam the fan or the big fan leafs

Hey family how are we doing jst a update so I was checking my clones of the kush and look wat I found I was say about that hermi one wat was or is but is budin crazy well have a look the clone of it

@Screwauger @Sirsmokes @Countryboyjvd1971 @Covertgrower @Budbrother

I’m not seeing anything that jumps out at me. Just swollen calyxes. Maybe a close up of that particular area?
Otherwise I’m saying female. @Shuggz

Still seeing female

here guys @Covertgrower @Budbrother

Yeah, that could be a hermie, sorry.

@raustin The one it come frm look like it’s going to bud it really crazy it got hair all over I see 3of them and cut it if maybe that why it’s goin to flower so far it been ok I check every so often thank bless

Yes, you can keep trying to cut off those balls, just make sure you get them all.

Oooh Ballz! Sorry about shim :rofl:

Ouch! Merciless! Lol! :rofl::joy: Made me cross my legs!

Theres a male ball on the bottom leaf left side of stem i can see it

Lol, sorry guys.

Unlucky bro apart from tht its all great. Not so lucky this crop but was trying some new thinvs out. However i won a comp in soft secrets back in junei entered and one the prize of nutrients new lights etc and an amzon vocher for 100quid bro. So nxt grow will be better with my new solar lumini 315w. Think i will use the voucher for new fans etc lol and a bigger tent lol.

Ii got 600hps I think are the best fam

Hey my family how are we on this lovely nite and evenin if yr over the pond so I wen to check my baby’s and wow how big they have got they are almost as tall as me I think they are about 4:5ft tall 2 comin on 5ft here is a foto of them enjoy :wink:

@Mikos @Sirsmokes @Screwauger @Budbrother @Covertgrower @Countryboyjvd1971 @Drillbit @dbrn32 o and the fan and light are rite to the top

You got it growin’ on!!!