Peyote cookie Afghan skunk and triple cheese also my kosher kush

Hey fam yeah need to jst hope the other one ain’t a hermi we will see wat happens any way so frm the 1st nov they are doing pharmacies CBD wat you lot fink of that I think they are not in the business of makin us better or we will not be doin wat we’re doing so I ask wat hav they done to it @Screwauger @Growit @Mikos @Nug-bug @Covertgrower @Countryboyjvd1971

Hey family how we doing jst a update so jst opened the tent up and the lady’s look good but on two of the lady’s the leaf got a lit curl dwn on it is that lack of water or to much if you knw let us knw bless @Mikos @Covertgrower @Countryboyjvd1971 @Screwauger @Sirsmokes @peachfuzz

Like a claw or droop a droop can be either over or under water so think back when was the last time you watered. Clawing can be nitrogen tox. Can you post a pic?
Also just after they wake up or right before bed they tend to become a little droopy

Yeah I will do ere is some foto for now u will see wat I’m seein

@Sirsmokes

Whats your temp the way they are taco’ing is usually a sign of heat stress

@Sirsmokes U mite be rite it in 30s cause I got 3things going on in one room clones veg and flowers
Also fam you hav done Scrog b4 wat the best way to do and wen is the best time to do

O no I was thinkin it will be a hermi no good but it got hair like it will bud wat to do only seen one or two balls on it I’m lost ever had this b4 any one knw if any hermi bud up @Sirsmokes @Screwauger @peachfuzz @Mikos @Covertgrower

Not familiar with hermies, never had this happen so far.

If you got male balls and female hairs? Or what you thought was a male until it sprouted hairs? If you have both male and female parts and its early in grow i say get rid of it

No i have never done ascrog. As far as height any thing from 8 to 12 inches from top of pot. Just make sure you have plenty of room to get under there and work and water

I will not be doing this time on the next one

It not even like that the hole plant has hair jst one or two it’s really mad I’m lost on this one for real

@Shuggz Pictures help, but that sounds like a hermie. Kill it, and don’t keep any genetics from it.

Fam thank there is one foto of that one 2nd foto frm the top but wen the lights come on I will take a next one this is mad it’s got pistols hairs and mid way down it had two single ball I am think it’s hermi cause of the hairs it look like fem but I will take out it look like it will bud any fam how are you been a while

So fam ere are some foto @Screwauger @Sirsmokes the 1st lot are the ones b4 lite is on and there is a little curl in on 2off them the rest seem ok apart frm that one wat I think is a hermi wat will be the last foto thanks fam & @Covertgrower

And this one is hermi

I think

Have you checked your grow space for light leaks? Best way to do that is shut yourself in while it’s in the dark cycle. Make sure the outside is exposed to light of course. Set in there for 10-15 min while your eyes adjust.

I dont see anything that says hermie. Can you get a close up of where and exactly what your seeing

In a tent fam

https://discourse-cdn-sjc1.com/business6/uploads/growingmarijuana/original/3X/6/9/69346dd4bd4dcc650aba3a7675b57ee5c1bd4e71.jpeg this the one that I fink is a hermi the one I have seen the balls on I also cut off but the hole plant got hair this why I don’t get it fam