Peyote cookie Afghan skunk and triple cheese also my kosher kush

Hey family how we doin wel I am not so good I think the hps has gone but i did not knw and I mess wid it for about 10min and also the led was on so wen i open the tent that is wat I found so I basically had open and little led light on for about 15-20min but did not hav another bulb I had to put bak in to dark will that well I had to wat u think guy shud i left open cause I also got a nxt one on 7plant but that would be a lot iof movin in to other one well I did put in dark was not sure any idea on this

@Screwauger @stells @Sirsmokes @dbrn32 @DoobieNoobie @Mikos

I would just continue running normal light schedule with led light until you get a replacement bulb.

1 Like

I did think that but I left in dark for 48hrs cause the led is a strip one wat I use for the red light any way that will not happen again I got 4hps bulb now 2new & 2part use which I put in today well I knw that I shud be able to use the led strip if need too bless fam

3 Likes

Wat u fink on the cookie and the triple cheese

2 Likes

Hey Fam how are we doin so the cookie I took out today and was going to put in the nxt clone off the cookie I think yeah it is anyway this is wat I found wat shud I do lleave it or cut it @dbrn32 @Screwauger @Covertgrower @Sirsmokes @OldSkunk @stells @Mikos

the roots com out the hole

They will die off if left exposed.

how Are you fam so I shud jst leave them yes

1 Like

I’m good. Ya you can leave it.

1 Like

So the tripe cheese clones have got some time to go last time I took out at 70day well I don’t knw why but this time I think I will leave a big longer still a few white hair on it will try to put pic up soon bless

1 Like

Update on pic family how we doing @dbrn32 @Covertgrower @Screwauger @Sirsmokes @OldSkunk @stells @Mikos @Drillbit

so the 2 triple cheese war u think take out or leave a few more say jst white hair ms in tips on flower

2 Likes

Hey family so I still have to tak dwn the cheese the tips hav white hair on it but are puffin out it’s takin it’s sweet time the kush clone are in 14weeks that wat happen wen u use seeds if clones of clones of clone of clones and u get the headache I got o well again the white hair on tips jst left to puff out any way ere is a pic of the cookie

3 Likes

Very good looking

1 Like

Hey family we good a update on the last clone in the tent b4 the nxt ones go in so the cheese has still got some white hair this is wat it look like and the it’s jst gon over 10weeks ere a pic of that and the kush is at 13weeks I thinks and ere a puc if them to cheese is in tent sliver backgrounds

@dbrn32 @Screwauger @stells @Sirsmokes @Mikos @Covertgrower

4 Likes

Look at those foxtails go!

1 Like

Yo fam how are you yeah have a look at them fox tail I’m thinkin to tak dwn tomorrow wat u think fam the info say 55/60 I think and i hav took it to a to 76 days sofar the cookie was no time and only got about 78g I think it is but wen I read it say that u shud get 9oz o well bless

2 Likes

Wow great job awesome heads Congrats