Peyote cookie Afghan skunk and triple cheese also my kosher kush

Hey family how are thing jst a update all doing good buds are look fat the clones of the kush are lookin ok after dark ere is foto wat u fink I fink it will have to stay abit linger well 3 of the abit more then one anyway ere pic

@skgrower @Screwauger @stells @Sirsmokes @DoobieNoobie @dbrn32 @Drillbit @Mikos o and the 66day Wer done on thurs I think more time

Hey family we good jst a update clones doing good on the cheese and cookie it jst these kush something not rite I don’t remember havin dis :face_with_head_bandage: like this it’s oast it’s 66days on Friday jst gone ere are foto of them l will say that it’s gettin dense and puffin out ere u let us knw wat yr take Uploading: DFCCBB27-D321-4897-A75E-EC1ECD37F699.jpeg…

Uploading: 0E41F121-ECD4-47AE-B415-D0E48FF4B9B6.jpeg… @Screwauger @Sirsmokes @skgrower @stells @dbrn32 @DoobieNoobie @Mikos

Uploading: AEE18CC0-826B-42B3-98EE-0981B004F429.jpeg… Uploading: E652151A-333F-4722-ACC6-95F5EBB3A822.jpeg…

Looming great as always @Shuggz they’ll pack on some weight in the next few weeks.

Thanks fam I think 3 of them will have to be taken to about 12weeks maybe be b4 that but will c one is comin dwn in a few day and is dense too @Covertgrower

Hey family how we doing so a update on the clone and nice the cookie looks like it will be done soon but I will be takin longer and the 2-triple cheese nice they will take longer I think cause of the white hairs and the kush are getting there and I think they will be going up up the 12weeks we not so long past the 66days will be comin up to 11weeks soon we’ll ere are foto the one in tent is the cookie &cheese and the the bende one are kush tent 2

@Screwauger @Sirsmokes @skgrower @stells @dbrn32 @DoobieNoobie @raustin @Covertgrower

Nice work!

Beautiful growband great grow history, well done.

Hey family jst a update all lady are doing real well I think I will be takin dwn the cookie frm nxt Monday and the triple cheese not sure yet maybe at 70days so I think 2weekish fri is 55days the k kush I think one and the other 3at about 12weeks about 2on that will see

@Shuggz Look’in good my man!!! That is 1 awesome look’in bud there!

Gilly

Hey family jst a update all lady are doing real well I think I will be takin dwn the cookie frm nxt Monday and the triple cheese not sure yet maybe at 70days so I think 2weekish fri is 55days the k kush I think one and the other 3at about 12weeks about 2on that will see

Family we good jst a update date so tent 1 the cookie will be comin out end off nxt week sun not sure about the cheese and wow the bugs on the cookie nice & tent 2 the kush out of the 4 I think one will be coming out 2moro the other 3 I think it will go over the sativa 12weeks so will see wat happen and they are filling out like it shud do not like the ones I did to get the clones off nuts man any way ere are same pic @dbrn32 @Drillbit @DoobieNoobie @Screwauger @Sirsmokes @skgrower @stells @Mikos

So I finally got them pic up had problems wid WiFi shit well they are up

Yum yum, fine looking flowers @Shuggz

:joy::rofl: nice thanks fam getting there these indica take the piss to roots on the clones other then that is all good I can’t wait till it comes dwn it look better then the mother one cause these are the clones of them @Screwauger