Peyote cookie Afghan skunk and triple cheese also my kosher kush

There’s a very good and easy way to do it… I’d suggest you have a quick gander on Google. X

1 Like

So update this lot is done jst put in the clones off the cheese and the cookie Afghan didn’t root too hard and got clone of them kush I hope it dont happen against so far it ok will put up foto soon blessd @Screwauger @Mikos @stells @Sirsmokes @OldSkunk @dbrn32 @DoobieNoobie @Drillbit

3 Likes

The fotos

@Screwauger @stells @OldSkunk @Sirsmokes @Mikos @dbrn32 @DoobieNoobie @Drillbit

3 Likes

Out of likes but awesome man.

Hey family how are we doin my Uk family’s and USA need to knw if any one has had the same happen ok so it’s like this I fill my water tank up and leave well over 24hr before I use and then use 20l put in next tank wid air stone and left but wen I go bak to it I found that well it was like the water had broken up it had little whitish flake flowing around any one knw this one time I put air stone in big tank and it did the same and there was something at the bottom look pinkish goo mad wat Is it and has any one had anything like this happen to them @stells @dbrn32 @DoobieNoobie @Drillbit @Mikos @Screwauger @OldSkunk @Sirsmokes

Thank fam well the one I took frm they did not com out rite but these look like they will but not sure about two of them cause 66days is come in up and they mite need to go longer

Was there nutrients mixed in already? Sounds like elements within your mixture reacted and came out of suspension.

1 Like

What ^^ he ^^ said

Nah jst plain tap water so I stop doing but I noticed that wen I put air stone in big tank and let it do that so wen I put that water in small tank filter to it and then put air stone in small one it fine but I don’t get why or maybe it’s all the cem that are in the water cause it’s rap water @dbrn32 @Screwauger

1 Like

Maybe it was just some residue in the one bucket

No rite frm shower in to 100L tank I will try again and see if it happen need a filter before I put in to tank need to com up wid some thing

Ok. The tank then.

1 Like

Hey family we good so jst a update all clone doing good jst think about the other kush ones this time 2 look like they will be ok but 2 are a bit behind will see wat happen blessd

1 Like

Hey family so I took dwn the kush and this is wat it is like it did not puff out I can’t for the life of me work out wat has happen well ere is a foto I jst hope the clones don’t do the same now we’ll here is the pic

@Screwauger @stells @OldSkunk @Sirsmokes @dbrn32 @DoobieNoobie @Drillbit @Mikos

2 Likes

Looks like foxtailing

2 Likes

Pretty wild looking. I’ve only seen fox tails on the plant in pictures but I think dbrn32 is right.

1 Like

Yeah it’s crazy I took to 12weeks plus cause of it wen it shud have been 66day well let see wat happen wid the clones about a week and abit till 66day and there are 4 off them two look like they will puff out we will see blessd @dbrn32 @DoobieNoobie o make hash at some point

3 Likes

Hey family so update well the clone all look good there is 2 triple cheese 1 peyote cookie and 4 kosher kush and it looks like it going to happen again with 2 I think well here are the photos of all the clones

@Screwauger @Sirsmokes @OldSkunk @dbrn32 @DoobieNoobie @Mikos

3 Likes

Hey family jst a update so the clone are doing good in tent 1 nice and tent 2 the clones of the kosher kush and it doing good it’s started to bud so two are lookin good but the other 2 are behind so will have to see but I will say that it is starting to puff nice

1 Like

Hey family update so I forgot I was puttin tent 2 in dark so will put foto up wen lights come on and tent 1 is wow the cookie is frostin nicely and the 2 triple cheese are doing good will get foto
Also family I was checking on face book and I come across this article ere

@dbrn32 @DoobieNoobie @Drillbit @Screwauger @OldSkunk @Sirsmokes @stells @Mikos

1 Like