I agree with you 100%
Hell if I ate a 1/4oz of my grow I’d be on the floor for a day 1/2 too.
It was uncooked stuff tho so I don’t imagine it did a whole lot. If think it would upset the stomach not being converted it’s just a waste wouldn’t it be ,
I was working at my daughters house up north and she had left to take her daughter to work and I sat down to relx and light up and her dog walked in by me sat down and inhaled . Later that day I left andd I got a call What did you do to my dog dad! She lays around the house and she is sleeping a lot. and she won’t bark at the birds. I said I smoked like you told me to in the house alone and Lucy sat next to me thats all.
Are you sure you didn’t give him a couple shotguns???
OH No! I just sat there after working on her house. I deserved a smoke dog just walked in sat down. I never do that to her dog
You better be careful, my brother lost his dog to poisoning like this…
No Xylitol, this is in many gummies and is BAD for pets/dogs. I know of a big coon dog that recently ate 25mg of Wana gummies. Bug fool sat on couch and just wanted snuggles.
I saw posts that it harmed their pets but majority of it good mostly on their dogs.
My brothers dog has siezures. He gives him a cbd/thc tincture for animals. Works wonders.
That dog looks way mellow.
He was 25mg in of wana gummi. Big fool got snuggly.
I just looked at the title. If you want some solid info. @Screwauger Has been using a CBD product on his dog for years. I haven’t seen him in a while. This is the link I saved for it