Pests & Neem oil

Yes. Buy a 40 dollar garden duster. It allows you to mist the underside of the leaves much more easily.

Personally; I hate neem oil. Personal choice. Despite claims to the contrary; You have to rinse the plant really well at finish or have some nasty tasting weed.

Only apply neem oil to leaves. Same with DE. Try to keep from getting too much powder in the buds

Happy growing

So @latewood, what is your preference for dealing with pests? DE or something else?

Iā€™d like to stay away from harsh chemicals if possible

You can also use canola oil all the way up till Harvest without any harsh taste or ill effects but would also recommend to wash if you had to use it all the way up till harvestā€¦
1 1/2 ozā€™s of canola oil and 5 drops of dawn dish soap to a gallon of water for minor infestation and for a bad infestation 2 1/2 ozā€™s of oil and 5 drops of dawn dish soapā€¦ you can use pure neem oil also the same way at same levelsā€¦
For heavy infestation spray every 3 days and every other week for preventive measures and only when lights out or at night if your outdoorsā€¦ :wink:

:v: :sunglasses:

thanks @peachfuzz. Iā€™m gathering info for my outdoor grow this summer.

Iā€™ll write this in my little table (the yellow paper one, not the electronic thang)

And wondering if there is a way to bookmark entries that I want to keep for reference ? Or just use my little tablet :thinking: