Pest identification help needed

Thankfully it’s June and I’ve got two months before they even consider flowering in my zone.

@Mark0427 @Watt-Sun @4ftfarmer @kaptain3d @AfgVet @emgoldslo I sprayed yesterday with Jack’s Dead Bug - How often do you reapply?

3 Likes

@Deez I sprayed every night at dusk for 6 nights and looks like I’m aphid free now. I plan on spraying weekly and watching carefully.

2 Likes

Ill refer to @Joshmcginnis28 and hope he answers here shortly he used it.

3 Likes

Sorry just saw notification. I believe I sprayed every 3rd day. I let off when I thought they were gone. Ya no bueno. Keep hitting them with it. I swear they got stronger. I had to double the dose to get rid of them for good after that. In end did its job and was super pleased. I had a bad bad case also. My girl was watching them for a month while I was gone. Never said anything. And yet wiped them all out.

2 Likes

Thank you. I dosed em hard yesterday and won’t be back in town til Monday but I’ll hit em again hard when I get back and keep after it

Think the Ant hill is an issue?

1 Like

Ants and Aphids go hand in hand.

Google: ants and aphids symbiotic relationship

3 Likes

(post deleted by author)

(post deleted by author)

I must have jinxed myself as I now have tiny bugs crawling in my soil. They don’t seem to be on the plant itself or be able to fly. They’re too small for photo but you can see on video when they move around. Any idea of what it is or how to upload a video?