Personal message

I need to talk to a member and wanted to personal message them but do not see how. Would someone please point me in the right direction. Thank you!
1 Like

no pm’s here, get that member’s attention by putting a @ before their username in your post like @ggr

2 Likes

you cant — ilgm means i love getting money

4 Likes

That’s pretty much what I thought but wanted to ask before hand. Thanks Hellraiser. Ok, here we go, @blackthumbbetty could we talk?

1 Like

Thanks hansenmv.

About what?

Who doesn’t? But the forum is generously endowed by that same ILGM so you can come here and criticize it. Seems like a pretty good deal to me…

8 Likes

First of all allow me to thank you for your reply. Betty, I have a friend on another site that just three days ago found out his wife has stage 4 cancer. He is looking for advice on good cbd strains to make oils and such and I instantly thought of you. What I ultimately would like to do is introduce the two of you but I know that is a bit bold on my end. I would love your thoughts and input. Thanks again btb!

1 Like

If they join the forum, I certainly will try my best to help.

6 Likes

When they do; reach out to the mods and we’ll see if we can help further.

5 Likes

That sounds excellent. I will let you know. Thanks again!

1 Like

Myfriend I want to thank you as well. I will let him know and get back with you. You are too kind and I love how our community steps up, everytime.

2 Likes

I suggest you read this thread. @THCCBD has been treating her husband for over a year and documents delivery method, etc. in the thread.

3 Likes

Thanks AAA.

2 Likes

Hey guys, I am still waiting for my friend to pull the trigger. He said he wanted to join our forum but that other site has been experiencing some tech. problems so I am not sure what is going on right now. I told him to let me know so I could introduce him to our family so as soon as I know, you will. Thanks again to this wonderful community/family that cares and wants to help beyond belief!

2 Likes