Perpetual garden stage 2

Guess I should have ready your profile.

Lol Not much offends me it will be all good

Cool. But Iā€™ll refrain from the dick picsā€¦ for awhile at least. :rofl::rofl::rofl::grimacing:

:joy::rofl::rofl::rofl::joy: ok I will too then

Ohhhhh my :open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:

Oh damn I thought this was you post. Iā€™ll stop pooping on it. Sorry @Budtastic.

Yeah, if you could keep those pics to yourself, thatā€™d be greatā€¦lol

No worries there. My apologizes again. Your Grow looks great though. Very healthy and lush. Mine is wrapping up and Iā€™ll be starting my clone grow next.

1 Like

I agree @Budtastic your girls are looking awesome. Canā€™t wait to see how they finish.

1 Like

Itā€™s all good bro, stop by tomorrow for my update. Usually do 1 on Sundayā€™s

Iā€™m growing northern lights right now. How do you like WW?? Iā€™m thinking of trying them because they are always on sale.

If you care, here is a pic of my grow

3 Likes

I havenā€™t tried it yet. They seem to be growing healthy. Iā€™ve denied them nutes and generally been an asshole to them and they still doing alright. These 2 that are switching to flower tomorrow look amazing. I think Iā€™ll have a nice harvest for xmas

:heart_eyes: very nice. Northern Lights was going to be my next grow after the White Widow.

Itā€™s a very smooth smoke and has an awesome citrus and earthy taste. I couldnā€™t feel my legs last night and itā€™s 3 weeks from harvest. Had to test the girls.

1 Like

If you read my first journal youā€™ll see I struggled with NL. Looks like you have it under control thou. Thatā€™s a nice spread you have sir.

A lot of people say White Widow is a forgiving plant to grow. They is why I am going with it for my first grow.

1 Like

Thank you friend. I have struggled with cal mag deficiencies all grow. They gobble it up.

Whatā€™s the flavor?

Flavorā€‹:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking: