Perpetual garden stage 2

That is LITERAL plant abuse. Sentencable by up to 5 years n $250k… damn. Looks like @Grandaddy013 scrog just sideways :joy:

2 Likes

Looks like a jungle In there. How long did it take to bring her back to size

New pics… plus I cut a crap load of clones that I will give away… :grin:

:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

After I cut the clones from one plant… which one you think… ?

:thinking::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Probably filled a trash bag full

1 Like

Here they are … I won’t even clone them for a couple of days… they just sit in a cup of water with a few ingredients that will make them grow… :grin:

We will see… :grin:

1 Like

From the right. N i have CUPs of clones sitting around too :joy::joy::joy: they do fine a couple days. No water change or nun. What may i ask do u add to ur water? I was thinking of slitting an aloe plant n squeezing it into the water

I put 2 drops of Super Thrive into mine

1 Like

I hear nothing but good things about super thrive and clones. Also saw someone using a vit b supplement. May need to invest.

2 drops of super thrive, 1 mill hormex and a touch of rooting powder… :wink:

Hmmm. Yup concoction indeed.

Haven’t tried the Hormex out yet, but with the ST and rooting powder, I lost 1 of 16 clones.

2 Likes

Smoking a blunt in the flower room. This will get harvested sometime later next week. White widow. I have 2 here In flower and 2 in veg then we are moving on. First pic is 53 days in flower and 2nd is 17 days in flower.

5 Likes

That 53 day WW has some sexxxxxxy colors! How low ur temps dropping? I hope i get some colors

1 Like

The temps have been a bit low with winter. Daytime hovers around 72 night gets down to low 60s. I’ve had a couple of 50s. If I’m gonna be away for most the day, I’ll leave the bedroom window cracked when it’s cold and that will drop it into 50s for night cycle.

1 Like

The 17 day widow looks really promising. I think I did lst really well to spread out the canopy. I’ll probably put a screen on top so buds stays separated and to help with getting their lean on, later on

Yea you got good spread going on. Should get all dense nuggets :drooling_face::drooling_face:

1 Like

Yeah, I just ordered my other light for flower too. So now I’ll just be doing 3 plants per month. I’m happy about that for sure.

1 Like

What did you end up getting?

Plants still look way to young for harvesting… pic #1:wink:
Looks more like 4 to 6 more weeks… the deficiency in them is tricking you… :wink:

1 Like