Perpetual crop help

Definitely wish I paid more attention in science class back in the day that’s for sure. Lol. What would you suggest for a first run crop size just while waiting on the mother’s to grow.

If you have multiple of .multiple strains then I’d do something like I’m doing scrog some while your preparing so when you get your clones established you will have a sizable table or 20 to flower while the next 8 to 10 weeks is fill in and preparing for harvest I’m doing half the space is scrog for innitatial and other quarter is sog and the last will be a quadrant and a half for clones to start filling in once screens out the way I should have whole room ready to go in or atleast half way full and half way through flower on first 8th to go in should be around week 5 or 6 in flower

1 Like

I was limited on what to do with amount of seeds of each strain

Okay perfect. Think I’ve got more of grasp on it.
Strains/clones/seeds aren’t going to be a problem so half of the battle is already done, but with that said would you suggest any strains that dont Bush out to much? Or just standard indica? just knowing how to get it started which you explained perfectly is the other half of the battle, plant care wont be a problem, diligent and meticulous as Hell, so no concern there.

Indices have a tendency to stay squat and Bush sativas grow tall and lanky fast so I would say a high yielding hybrid with an 8 to 9 week flower there are tons to choose from

1 Like

Growing media?

What ever u feel your most familiar with… if your a soil guy or soiless… do majority of what you know and are good at and slowly learn other mediums on a small scale I would say hydro has the most dial in ability… but it’s not something to do huge if you don’t know much about it …the plus to hydro which I would like to make the transition eventually to cut out the cost and hassle of dirt cost and weight… hydro is just water plus nutes and some oxygenation to the water and keeping resivior temps in check I’ve seen @Grandaddy013 grow monster plants but at the end got root rot due to res temps to high and whole branches started dieing it was wild

1 Like

I like to run a 18 plant perpetual grow…
Every 3 to 4 weeks … 6 plant’s go into flower and 6 come out and I rotate 3 tables with 6 plants in each table…
in 3 1/2 foot by 6 foot double scrogg tables under 600 watt hps , with 4500 Kelvin bulbs …
In rdwc hydro…
Mastering clones is your best bet for a perpetual garden…
I see alot of work in your future… :wink:
:v::sunglasses:

4 Likes

This guy is the hydro guru if you want to learn ask sensei @peachfuzz hell tell you wat ever u wanna know about hydro growing he uses very low budget items to produce great results I mean hes like master of saving money and turning the savings into positive gains …he definitely dosent lack any nessesicities and probably spends alot less the the majority of the ppl growing similar amounts of weed

2 Likes

I’m going to get you a bunch of pics here pretty soon… @fano_man :wink:
I think I have 28 to 30 new strains going and going to be flying by the seat of my pants for the next 3 to 6 runs…
Hopefully I’ll get things in order much quicker…
@fano_man
I’ll go get some pics of the old flower room new vegg room here shortly and post them on my old thread…
Just sharing a lil somethin , somethin…
But I dont have a choice… gonna have to use it for a couple of flower runs again , I’m sure…

2 Likes

That’s my biggest fear with hydro, at least you know soil isn’t going to get to hot an lose a whole crop. Stick to soil for now, using FFOF an happy frog, been happy with the results but always looking for suggestions on something new to test. @peachfuzz oh yes, lots of work ahead but is it really work when it’s growing weed? Lol.

1 Like

God. I’ve got a perpetual grow with 2 plants harvested every month. It’s all I can handle.

4 Likes

Yes , even tho I love it… it’s still alot of work and I still find myself asking myself , what the hell am I doing sometimes…
And then I slap myself really hard and say shut the hell up…lol
And then i roll a joint of something that I could never find anywhere else…:grin:
It’s a constant battle… lol
But I still love it after all of these years… :wink:

1 Like

Ultimately I’d love to quite my job and work cultivating cannabis full time. But, until my state legalizes that, I’ll just be trying to find the time to continue my “hobby”,

4 Likes

I think that if that’s all I did for a living then I wouldn’t enjoy it so much…
It’s my way of getting away from everything else and just admiring something that I truly enjoy and I dont mind not sharing that experience , other then here…
I guess it’s just my own little peice of earth that I can keep to myself and it’s the coolest thing ever…
But it’s still alot of work… lol :wink:

5 Likes

My sentiments exactly! If i could id turn in my two weeks notice, clear out some bedrooms. And get started on my @Lostscuba impersonation :joy::joy:. Itd take away the ‘playtime’ aspect of it. But i think i could find fulfillment n happiness in an insane plant count and the 4-5 hour feedings it requires

4 Likes

I did quit my job (retired lol) and am cultivating cannabis fulltime. The only problem is that I don’t get paid LOL except for piles of excellent buds.

3 Likes

Peach fuzz we call them week end worriers but yes takes 3 hours day maybe more but I love it I agree with you I loved going in my garden to get away my self almost like therapy that’s why I do it :grinning: 86 plants

3 Likes

I’m on the way man that’s the goal 2 plants. And your hands are full man a plant gets 5 mins and it super cropped tied defiled what ever a clone takes 5 mins I get paid 100 bucks to tend this room so ingomet to play with my girls for 6 hours and j got more then enough time to keep things in order when I have designated mother designated clone space and designated flower racks made its gonna be a game of cloning 30 clones a weeks from 6 strains seems easy 5 each strain I’m about to order some really exclusive gage genetics shit man they really fought my eye that’s only thing I’m missing is good Gene’s I got a decent start but I want Gene’s that’s damn near better then anything u ever seen even if its not perfect… higschoolsweet heat grateful breath Mendo breath just some exclusive funk need to find that easy to clone exclusive fast growing strain or …10 lol

2 Likes

I hope I get a oz a plant then I’ll get busy 30 clones a week getting taken 25 going in pot 24 goijg from veg room to flower room 25 coming out of flower and getting hung and 25 get dry trimmed and hard ever week all little 10 day veg single main cola maybe a few side branches… but I think j can grow like oz buds with the right tools even if I get 16 oz a week I’ll be happy that’s 52 lbs a year …no please don’t give me 52 lbs of exclusive a year don’t bend my arm please …that’s 100grand now split it 50k to do something I love

2 Likes