Permanently Outside

Sorry to hear that. There is some real piece of shit people out there. Looks like it’s time to start growing inside. Hopefully you find out who did it and make their lives miserable

5 Likes

That sucks. I always worry about that. 99% of the time it is someone who knew you were growing or a friend of that person. Some type of security is necessary. Motion detector light, camera,barbed wire, land mines. I’m in a legal state and the hydro stores sell fenced cages for growing. Basically a dog run with a top but 5x the price.

4 Likes

Had it happen to me before to @HvtAna1988. Its always someone you know…just keep your ears open and you will hear of some great weed going around…sorry about your luck

1 Like

But they were not ready yet :sleepy: ! That is crushing me harder! They were killed before they end up ready :tired_face: . I suspect a friend of mine who offers to help at harvest, girl 34 years okd and with two kids! And i m sure its her and her husband

Ohhhh God :sob:

I never thoght about theft! I was concerned more about legal security, not this kind of stuffs! I m so sick about everything

Oh no, I’m so sorry that happened to you. Your girls looked beautiful, but it’s all a part of the outdoor grow. You just never know who will screw you for your plants. Try not to be too upset and don’t let it discourage you.

2 Likes

I’m so sorry. People suck.

2 Likes

So sorry to hear that@ HvAna1988. Happened to me. 12 afganny beauties the night before i was to harvest. PERFECT plants that i also tended painstakingly. INSIDE JOB man. No doubt. We all feel your pain. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

And al 12 were robbed? Omg … that is disgusting!!! :tired_face: No indoor setup :sleepy:

No indoor…yet, either. So sorry. Lots of asshole looking to steal your grow! INSIDE job, for sure. Looking how easy it is to do a good DYI light. These people are genius’. I lack experience and self confidence. May do it any way. Was told by someone who KNOWS… I can do it. Cash at tax return time, well spent. Always outside, so far. Snows here in the winter. :sunglasses: Had a tent when i knew nothing. If i had the space now… I’d be golden.

1 Like

Noooooo! Horrible wretched POS people… im so sorry to hear about this Ana… :sob::sob::sob: you truly had a beautiful grow going. As everyone else said… 99% of the time its an inside job. But alas… im super bummed for u

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing the same feelings :sob:

1 Like

10 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear about your plants! Did you ever find out who did it? Unfortunately, you’ll need to get some sort of security set up if you grow at the same location next summer. I hope you start a new journal if you do decide to grow again. Those were really beautiful plants :v::bear:

1 Like

OMG I got to the end finally and some ass hole stole you plants.

1 Like

My 3 Blue Dreams starting to flower. Im just about to start with flower nutes. Its been an outdoor grow but have to move into shed as getting too big. Tied branches down so everything gets sunlight. 2 questions
How often do i give nutes now?
Im a bit confused whether to spray foliage anf flowers.

4 Likes