Permanently Outside by HvtAna

Looking beautiful! Thanks for updating us!

3 Likes

Jack 47 !
39days flower, beautiful big hardrocknugs all along branches. Very sticky and sweet smell… feels like blueberries with peaches! Blackstrap mollases for the ladys…! Jack, one of my favo

Thai Fantasy !
43days flower! Amazing potent buds… the smell around her is fruity !!!

Gorilla Glue x White Widow !
27days flower!

5 Likes

So healthy looking!! Well done!!

2 Likes

Very healthy and high quality flowers! I love this outdoor year… the best for me!

2 Likes

Absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for posting!

3 Likes

Looking awesome!

I have to ask, was it your female friend who offered to help trim? Enquiring minds want to know!

3 Likes

Simply stunning Ana,
looks very dank.

Good vibes, keep it green :v:

2 Likes

Beautiful morning here… as your replies themselfs! Thank you all for your support and for being here! Just took a ladder to climb and try to make some shoots for you beautiful good growers!

The thief was not the girl who helped by trimming was actually her friend, a boy wich she raised him since he was 13years old. He started to go on the wrong path, alcoholic path… and… he is living on streets nowadays since then! I can expect his revisit anytime…! Im trying to wake up late at night when im home to check the garden… and when im working nightshifts doing emergencys on surgerys my garden is unsupervised!
I just hope that at least this time i wont get robbed by him again :disappointed_relieved: ! Allthough i talked with him and said that since the last robbery i had to quit growin…

5 Likes

Definitely beautiful garden!

1 Like

That’s a shame. Hopefully he stays away.

Great looking garden!

2 Likes