Perfect morning

Did a little wake n bake yesterday morning then went and took some sunrise pics.
What’s your idea of a perfect morning?

18 Likes

waking up

5 Likes

Getting up early so I can kill something lol.

9 Likes

Hunter, I hope? :point_up:

5 Likes

In all seriousness though, just not waking up to an alarm is all I need. Maybe some hot coffee waiting for me. :rofl: pretty easy to please over here.

3 Likes

Sitting in a boat fishing and getting baked

2 Likes

I have fished while drinking beer but never baked. Might have to try that sometime

1 Like

Fun story. I went fishing with my dad, brought an edible, then when said edible hit, I had to keep my shiz together… :joy: He didn’t know, but it was a good time.

Some things ahem can’t be mentioned here, but any morning with no alarm, and a hot cup of coffee in my hand, I can’t ask for much more than actually waking up, still being alive.

6 Likes

I dropped acid once then dad dropped by to take me for pizza

Such a bad kid

4 Likes

That is the best Dad,Fishing having a buzz catching fish enjoying the sun,the day and the time with dad and as long as you didn’t get to nutty all is well.

2 Likes

A BJ, two cups of Columbian coffee and some Green Cush of course

4 Likes

Sitting in a boat with steam coming off the water as the color starts to creep in with the light.
Same with sitting in a tree stand.

5 Likes

That picture is beautiful.
Would love to live in a lighthouse…

1 Like

Yes sir💪

1 Like

@StonedCold13 @Funkytwobucks Got her fired back up that’s Casey Jones back right. Gorilla glue by the CJ the rest is ILGM Super Skunk and My Kush Big Bud Cough crossed with a Super Skunk female. Im sprouting a bunch extra as I’m looking for something on this perfect morning

1 Like

Handful of sprouts there buddy👍 that Casey Jones and your cough perked me up🤘

2 Likes

Thanks.