Perfect grow ends with a wimper

she seems to be doing good…I still dont like the ff cultivation nation as it seems to dry out so quickly…but am very pleased with the p4p soil got enough for a couple of more runs…still confused about the fim…did I do it right?..

2 Likes

@Graysin …thanks for looking in on me…I know I only post once or twice a week…so on the fim thing…is that what is making her branch out or did I do it wrong?

1 Like

I’d need to see an aerial shot of her top. It’s hard to say from the side while it’s still sort of a fresh FIM.

Whether you top, fim, or full on do it wrong, damaging the main cola forces her to grow outward while she repairs herself. A few pics from above - maybe an up close on the center of the plant/main cola where you did the fim, and a general overhead - will show me enough to say yes or no.

And definitely happy to keep an eye. You already know the drill to tag me or anyone if you want eyes on somethin stat :v::100:

1 Like

Graysin is such an MVP

2 Likes

isnt he?.. :smiley:

well I must not be paying as much attention to this one…opened up the tent today fo find it had grown 30 in tall so I did a little bondage on her

1 Like

this one was the 1st girl I grew …the day I LSTed her…the one that didnt finish well…damn I guess my dehumidifier got lost in shipping…now I got to deal with that crap…oh well…

1 Like

Perfection.

You got her spread right in time. Looks like flower is kicking off in full force now. :100:

1 Like

@Graysin @Mr_Wormwood …she is not nearly as bushy as my 1st one…but looks healthy…she has been living off the 1/2 pot of p4p super soil / 1/2 pot of coco-perlite…should I start hitting her with the jacks?..or let her go to see how far I can get on soil nutes?

1 Like

any chance of catching up with my first one?

4 Likes

I like the way you LST with the ribbons… Especially the double decker one

1 Like

that ribbon is made for that…found it in my wifes potting stuff and it works well…those little home depot clippy things work very well too

1 Like

No reason to add if she looks happy. If you’re starting to see early warning signs, I’d get ahead of it and supplement. Soil makes things slower to respond and show their problems than straight coco, but I also know the supersoil is pretty darn good.

1 Like

growin like a weed

1 Like

still chuggin along on just the soil nutes…not near as bushy as my last one but i guess every plant is different…pot4pot soil/coco-perlite 5 gal fabric pot under a viparspectra xs1500 i got for $130…24x30 gorilla lite tent with a 4in ac infinity fan and a cheap little clip fan

1 Like

my first plant won the potforpot plant of the month…whoot!! :star_struck:…any ideas what ilgm mix pack I should pick as my prize?..

2 Likes

picture of her is up a few posts :point_up_2:

1 Like

Congrats!! I got the chemical mix pack. Just now started growing the LSD. pumped for it

1 Like

opted for just getting some grandaddy purple and some gold leaf…that way i didnt have to kick in more than a few bucks the gold leaf will be my first photo plant

1 Like