Peat moss and microbes only grow

I will add agsil-16 , silica isn’t classified as a essential nutrient , so I would say it’s alright. It would give her a fighting chance.

Silica is just to help strengthen the branches is all. Nothing else. :+1:

1 Like

Just imagine if you are a new grower, peat moss , rice hulls, and a small pack of recharge cost almost nothing compared to 4 bags of ocean forest, and FF Trio. That money could go to better lights or better genetics

1 Like

@Arrow 4 weeks sound reasonable. , I need to make it to week six . I’m flipping at first sight of sex. Knowing she is going to die is a good thing in flower.

1 Like

Depends on what media ypu put it in, whats in yer water? Could be packed full of nutes already? Before the plant dies it will at least have enough food through the second set of true leaves and still be healthy.

1 Like

This grow is just going to be peat moss rice hulls , mycos, recharge, humic and silica. My theory is , if I can keep a fungi dominate environment. The microbes will keep her alive.

My neighbors have only ever grown in coco and nothing else. They grow indoors and produce some very great looking bud sites but they’re just not filled out and are severely lacking nutrients. I think outside would be different because you have a mother earth feeding the plants but there’s look terrible for the amount of space that they’re using in the amount of lights that they’re using. They have a whole room dedicated to growing and they’re just not producing the amount of yield that they should be with such a awesome set up. I think you’ll do great. This will be an awesome thing to watch! Happy growing

1 Like

@TRF what lights they have and they must not be feeding the plants at all .

It’s written right there in plain English on the bag .

This is why Jack’s 321 is so successful and easy to used plus you don’t burn your plants as often due to the more chlorophyll will help them grow twice as fast so they won’t have time to burn cause of how much faster the Epsom salt makes the plants feed .
You want bigger plants and a bigger buds , here is the Magic :tophat: right here many don’t know about except those who are using Jack’s nutrient line .
Epsom Salt! 1 tablespoon every two weeks are 1.5 teaspoon every other watering and you’ll never grow another plant ever without Epsom Salt I promise!

2 Likes

@yoshi , LOL , I did the same thing last week ( It’s OK) . The whole point of the thread is to see how long can a plant go without all the junk corporations are pushing at us . Weed can grow in desert or in a ditch without a million bottles of nutrients. This grow they will only get silica and microbes. Most people are betting 3-4 weeks . I’m going to take this girl too harvest.

2 Likes

Just like these pot for pots I be growing with no nutrients just micro life !
@KoolHandLuke lmao!

5 Likes

That is hilarious, I was thinking about throwing a hand full of weed seeds in the police department planter out front

2 Likes

@KoolHandLuke hey the homeless people have to medicate to , due to the nature of stealth , I do about 12 wild plots in the median of the interstate that’s a rural scenery with a secluded way in so I can clear out a middle section and plant about 30-50 plants with a simple super soil mix of Nature’s good with Fox Farm fertilizers 5-8-4 and I only expect one plot to produce , which most times they all do , some fall short , some get compromised by the animals , rabbits , raccoons, deers , but most time pretty successful with the wild patches lol. I’m getting slower so I need better recon !

5 Likes

Did it in 1969 in Jacksonville fla.

3 Likes

Lol a guy I know , every time he goes into Papakura he sprinkles his bag seeds through out the gardens outside the cop shop , every year around November the local rag always prints a story about the mystery seeder of Papakura lol I look forward to it every year

1 Like

I don’t remember what lights they use but they feed them zero nutrients and only use regular distilled tap water. Seems like a waste of time to me but whatever. Not my set up that’s for sure.

Tap root just cracked the shell ,I just dosed it with some Mycos, Trying to stack the deck?

1 Like

In all media to assume extent but hydro is my game.

2 Likes

50% peat 50% rice hulls

2 Likes

You would be wrong in that assumption.

Happy birthday to the dead man walking seedling , day 1

3 Likes