Pctng of thc claims

There was an article in this morning’s paper about all of the provisional cannabis licenses in Santa Barbara County: 1,174!!! Number of parcels to grow on? 75. I see a problem. The article was lambasting the county because they are issuing growing licenses based on an ‘affidavit’ that you grew ‘medically’ as late as 2016. No documentary proof.

I think we are up to 7 retail stores in our little town.

1 Like

Nobody’s mentioned it yet sooo…
I have a T-Check home thc/cbd/thca tester…not cheap…$289, but have had it for 2 yrs now and have sent weed to lab and the T-check is always within. 3-5% of lab test… it works, it only takes a little time and a couple test to get it down…some say it’s a waste of money…I assure you it is not

1 Like

Its the main reason many Canadians are taking advantage of the 4 plant law. Many are exceeding that limit most because the cops are very unlikely to respond to a few extra! Though I wouldnt put it past them taking a few token prisoners to keep everyone honest!

3 Likes

State governments in legal states do regulate. But not here to argue. Glad you found your answer.

1 Like

Betty as soon as I let that fly I self corrected – I meant the Fed, when issuing pot for med reasons, would be the ones to trust – FDA and all…

But states I would imagine, would not be up to federal standards and would all vary in testing methods. And I my point was the commoner has no way to verify what is stated is what is consumed – % wise.

I’m just glad that I know how to grow – God Bless

MotaMan

3 Likes

Exactly. Since we can legally grow our own, I choose to do that rather than trusting businesses that are in it to make money, including both state and federal government. :grinning:

In many areas, not just cannabis, states actually enact stronger regulations than the federal government’s base requirements. In regards to testing facilities and such, yes, until there are federal minimum requirements, things are all over the place.

Puff puff pass! Taking a break from trimming the girl I chopped this morning. :grinning:

Other than medical users having no other place to go ( hard to believe, everyone knows a dealer), I would see no other need other than an entertainment view… i.e. edibles, vapes, and so on…

I allowed my nephew to lollipop my purple kush and nilla waffer – 1st time … They look naked but have shot up couple inches since Sunday… Hope they turn out …

MotaMan