Paying for seeds

LOL, I wanted to pay by check and mail at a cash deposit site(cash deposit is option 2 and wouldn’t you know it… option 4 is check by mail.) I am so intelligent sometimes I slay me LOL. I will say, don’t send a wire transfer as it is real expensive. But I did just get verification of wire transfer so I am happy and excited to log on and see the pending taken of my order and shipped put there instead. :grinning:

2 Likes

My last order I sent ILGM cash and they give clear instructions on how to mail it out to them. I received excellent communication and when they received payment they let me know. They shipped the seeds right out and I received them a couple days later. Don’t be afraid sending cash and I’ll probably do it again next time.

1 Like

@NTMAREMACH i was being a bonehead lol

LOL i just got the editor badge for this post. It said great for small fixes, if i had the option i would have just deleted the whole post as it was a brainfart moment.

1 Like

I have more and more of them moments as I get older lol.

1 Like

I just paid by wire transfer any one know how long it takes for it to clear their bank so I can get my seeds shipped ?

1 Like

welcome to the forums @LoveToGrow! lots of real friendly folks on here with a wide range of experience and knowledge. if you are in the states and you sent it today it might be until monday before anything gets started on it. but when you get you’re email saying they received your payment it should only be a day or two before it ships and when they say it ships, i have gotten mine in two days the last three times.

1 Like

Thanks man,
Looking forward to reading many posts here,
HOPEING my wire transfer went through ok.
Our state just passed recreational cannabis law so anyone with a medical cannabis card can grow 5 plants, and I’m busy SETTING up my grow room. Fun, fun…
Thanks Again
Peace

1 Like

read the grow bible and lots of stuff on here, i have a black thumb and with the help of the folks on here got a good harvest my first try.