Patch's New Garden

Latewood-
My last two plants were 13 inches tall- that’s one on top of the other. I have voted in it, but I have made no post regarding rules in the BOM. I will be happy to read them and give feedback for you. I know there are plenty of other things you’d rather be doing than getting some folks to check their facts before posting what they think is the truth. Have a good week sir! Peace…

@latewood-
I think those rules are fair and well written. They are also easy to find for review. I guess the only thing I was wondering about was the list of qualified applicants. Have to be from U.S. or Australia. New Zealand is still out. I dont really participate that much. I look sometimes and sometimes I will vote. Thank you for making the suggestion. Peace…

2 Likes

Hello @patchman ,
No big deal to me about big bud. I will get another chance with this grow of Maui Wowie. Your Tomy looks healthy as patch. Nothing better than fresh home grown. :v:
Win or lose, we are all winners. I think it is a great comp to enter and anyone can participate. I am in Australia and I did read rules before entering patch. One day I will win. :innocent:
Have a magic day

2 Likes

All I was addressing is the question of whether or not a Bud Pik could be entered more than once. I in no way was attempting to call anyoneout. I was saying read the tules, because I do not think there is a rule saying you cannot re-enter a losingimage more than once.

Have a happy day. I know i will :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Roger that Latewood-
That’s what I thought. I was just giving my take on flyinghigh’s big bud. Since you already know you’re going to have a good day I will wish you a good week! Peace…

4 Likes

Thanks for responding,I did get it wrong about reentering losing pics. As pointed out, everyone should read the rules so there’s no confusion.

4 Likes

Hey folks,
This grow is done and curing. Thanks to everyone who tried to help. I will be doing another grow soon. I will give a verdict on the white widow CBD as soon as it cures. Peace…

7 Likes

Nice work Patchy! :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

1 Like

Nice one, Patch! You made it! :+1: