Patch's New Garden

Holy moly! She’s a beauty! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
I didn’t see this in the last BoM comp…? Is it going in next months? :thinking:
I just love how happy you look in that pic! Awesome! :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Hello @patchman ,
the wet weight was 4.9oz, dry 3.8, not bad for a single bud patch… It really was sheer luck that I was able to this. first time for everything. It was a ILGM GL fem and it is tasty and smells amazing.
Back in the early days patch we use to get budha sticks, and that is what it was like only 100 times bigger.
Have a magic day

1 Like

Hello @BStarr ,
I think it was back in March mate. It was worth a try. Either way I am still a winner winner chicken dinner :yum: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
I am going to still enter my MW’s when they are ready.
Have a magic day

3 Likes

Hello @CalamityJane ,
Sorry CJ it was feb march I think. Bud is already done and stashed away for another day. Does taste mighty nice though. :yum: :crazy_face:
Have a magic day

3 Likes

So, once you’ve entered a bud pic, and if it doesn’t win, you can’t use that pic again in another month’s BoM comp??

I don’t believe you can use the same pic or plant.

Here’s a link to rules.

3 Likes

It was on May’s or April’s B O M contest. But it was a picture by itself. I think if High posts the picture with him in it, it gives it some scope on the size of it. Peace…

1 Like

Hey peeps-
So a few weeks ago I got a little 6" tomato plant for my mom. Besides the rain and flooding we have had she has still flourished. She started in one of those tiny nursery square pots, about 3" by 3". I transferred it to a two gallon fabric pot, and she took off. Here’s a picture from this morning.

You guys and gals have a good day! Peace…

5 Likes

Hey thanks Doggy. That stops people just entering the same pic again and again :+1:

Well @flyinghigh-
Your answers to why your colossal bud didn’t make it to the final cut last time. Just look at Bulldognuts post a few back and you will see why you can’t enter right now. It’s still a behemoth bud!!! You and the Mrs. stay safe and warm. Peace…

Well, well. you all are going to make me read the rules as written again.

As far as I know I did not omit past entries. You may not win due to the awesome buds posted each month if you enter the same bud. I think the only rule about not entering 2 months in a row has to do with “Winners”

Let us all have a read. Shall we? I will check back in tomorrow after we all have a read. :smiley:

I look forward to your feedback.

4 Likes

Latewood-
My last two plants were 13 inches tall- that’s one on top of the other. I have voted in it, but I have made no post regarding rules in the BOM. I will be happy to read them and give feedback for you. I know there are plenty of other things you’d rather be doing than getting some folks to check their facts before posting what they think is the truth. Have a good week sir! Peace…

@latewood-
I think those rules are fair and well written. They are also easy to find for review. I guess the only thing I was wondering about was the list of qualified applicants. Have to be from U.S. or Australia. New Zealand is still out. I dont really participate that much. I look sometimes and sometimes I will vote. Thank you for making the suggestion. Peace…

2 Likes

Hello @patchman ,
No big deal to me about big bud. I will get another chance with this grow of Maui Wowie. Your Tomy looks healthy as patch. Nothing better than fresh home grown. :v:
Win or lose, we are all winners. I think it is a great comp to enter and anyone can participate. I am in Australia and I did read rules before entering patch. One day I will win. :innocent:
Have a magic day

2 Likes

All I was addressing is the question of whether or not a Bud Pik could be entered more than once. I in no way was attempting to call anyoneout. I was saying read the tules, because I do not think there is a rule saying you cannot re-enter a losingimage more than once.

Have a happy day. I know i will :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Roger that Latewood-
That’s what I thought. I was just giving my take on flyinghigh’s big bud. Since you already know you’re going to have a good day I will wish you a good week! Peace…

5 Likes

Thanks for responding,I did get it wrong about reentering losing pics. As pointed out, everyone should read the rules so there’s no confusion.

4 Likes

Hey folks,
This grow is done and curing. Thanks to everyone who tried to help. I will be doing another grow soon. I will give a verdict on the white widow CBD as soon as it cures. Peace…

8 Likes

Nice work Patchy! :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

2 Likes

Nice one, Patch! You made it! :+1:

3 Likes