Patch's New Garden

Hey everybody!!! Its time for another grow. I pretty much have the same environment as last time. I am growing in a gorilla tent that is 2X2.5X6ft; using an HLG 135 rspec light (except when their seedlings. I will use my seedling light T5); I have my Afinity T6 exhaust fan and filter; and a new living soil recipe that has been cooking for almost 2 weeks. The recipe is one I got from Build a soil. The ingredients are:
5 parts sphagnum peat moss, 2 parts perlite (aeration); 1 part compost (and I used mushroom compost); 1/2 cup karanja cake;
1/4 cup kelp meal; 1/2 cup crustacean meal; 1/2 cup gypsum; 1 cup basalt. I cleaned my tent from ceiling to floor first. The I put my seeds in their respected solo cups. This time I will be growing a new strain- 1 CBD White Widow auto, and another Blueberry auto. Here are some pictures. 20210218_163828|666x500

The two above are the seeds that popped. You have to zoom in. The bb had it coming out of both ends. I did put a little myco in the seed holes. Covered them very lightly and for a day or two they will be under domes until I get the humidity in the tent where I want it (which is around 50-60% early. I will decrease it back down when they are a little bigger. At that point I will let VPD dictate the temp and humidity in the tent. Here’s the two in their cups. The White Widow’s name is “The Duchess” and the Blueberry is “Bonnie Blue.”

That’s it for now, I will update this when the girls break ground. Peace…

19 Likes

Ok everybody-
I have a new grow journal starting today. @AfgVet @CalamityJane
@Cannabian @Bulldognuts @kaptain3d @pptrsha1 @anon33684698
@GreenJewels @dbrn32 @oldguy
Starting a new journal and wanted to tag the 1st 10 of you. Welcome!!

12 Likes

Nice! Ill follow along!

4 Likes

I’m on board for sure. Thanks for the tag :+1:
:v::pray:

4 Likes

Ok folks,
New journal starting.
@Hoppiefrog @monkman @Tenga
@Raysvols69 @anon33684698 @Dman1969
@Turbonelson @flyinghigh @Hellraiser @OlyBoy98503
I wanted to tag you all for my new journal. Peace…

7 Likes

Awesome, good luck with these!

4 Likes

Thanks :pray: for the tag :label: Brother!! It would be my pleasure to watch this grow! :giraffe::lips: :v::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

New journals starting up everywhere. I’m onboard :+1:

6 Likes

Nice! Thanks for the tag! Jumping onboard of course :+1:

1 Like

I’ve never seen a double root that’s a trip Brother! You may have a crazy grow off that one! It may be twins! :pray::v::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Ok- I am sure I will forget to tag somebody, please forgive me.
New journal starting.
@garrigan62 @scylents @Drinkslinger @borialis @Mark0427 @Turtle @Arrow
@hoppiebunny @AAA
Again, if I forgot someone please forgive me. Anyone is welcome to follow along. I will be updating the journal when the girls break ground. They germinated in less than 24 hours, so let’s hope that’s a sign of good things to come. Good luck with all your gardens out there. Peace…

8 Likes

thanks for the tag, watching! i like the idea of florescence but not sure it’s worth it. i spent money on a T5 2 foot to do my seedlings and am not sure it s worth it. i can veg with my 315 Lec and it doesn’r seem to lose much over the flor… just as alternative, i have both and use both.

2 Likes

Set to watching!

1 Like

i am in too patch

2 Likes

Set to watch too homie! Let’s grow some dank!!

You’re gonna crush it patch!! I didn’t amend really anything into my soil… I’m a little jealous to be honest!!

2 Likes

I’m here as well patch and following along :heart_eyes::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Yes Patch! I’m in! :raising_hand_woman::raising_hand_woman::raising_hand_woman:

3 Likes

Im in. Sorry fell asleep early last night lol. Didnt sleep well the night before.

3 Likes

Along for the ride…thanks for the tag…watching…:wink::sunglasses::v:

5 Likes